Chapter 18

THAT PICTURE😍😍😍I LOVE TROYES DAD!!!!

Troye's POV

Finally. Friday. I get to sleep in tomorrow and no one can stop me. I look forward to this day every week. This week hasn't been too bad though. With Connor being all flirty and the kiss. It was the best week I've had in a long time. I'm still glad I get to sleep in though.

I walk through the door and shout a quick 'hello' to mom before going upstairs. I fall into bed and close my eyes. I was just going to close my eyes for a second but I ended up falling asleep. Oh well. A nap never hurt anyone. I'm woken up two hours later by my phone dinging telling me I have a text message.

I know things.

That's all the message says. It's from Tyler. That scares me. What does he know. You never know with him. He could be joking around or he could be serious. I'll never find out if I don't answer him though.

Troye: What do you mean 'you know things'

Tyler: I know things about a certain someone.

Troye: Wow. That tells me so much.

Tyler: I do not have time for your sassiness right now!

Troye: What do you know?

Tyler: I know things about Connor.

Oh no. This can't be good. I'm really scared know.

Troye: What kind of things?

Tyler: I know that MY TROYE BOY GOT SOME!!!! YOU GO SON!!!!!!!

Oh my god. He's never letting this go.

Tyler: I'm coming over.

I laugh at how he doesn't even ask anymore. He doesn't really have to. I know everyone here loves him and unless someone is dying he's always welcome at our house. I go downstairs and sit on the barstool and talk to my mom while she's cooking and wait on Tyler. I tell her that he is coming over and of course she's okay with it. She loves him to death. She has already told me I could date him and she would be totally okay with it but we are too good of friends and that would just be weird.

"I'm home!" I recognize Tyler's voice and mom laughs.

"In the kitchen" I yell and a moment later he appears in the doorway.

"Hey mom!" He says and hugs mom. He started calling her that as a joke but now he always calls her that and it would be weird if he didn't.

"Hey Tyler" he says and hugs him back,"what've you been up to?" She asks and he shrugs.

"Oh you know. The usual. Absolutely nothing"

"Except staying all up in my business" I say and he laughs.

"I have to. Mom and I have an agreement that I tell her what's going on in your life. Plus I'm curious" he says and I'm confused.

"Which mom?" I ask and he laughs.

"Both." I roll my eyes and he laughs at me. "You know you love me" he says and tries to blink cutely.

"You better calm down, Tyler. You might fly away" dad says as he walks in and we all laugh. He comes over and hugs me and Tyler since he hasn't seen either of us today. I can't help it that I was sleepy. "How was school?" He asks, his arms still around Tyler and me.

"Well it was grand for Troye" Tyler says and I swear I would punch him if I was a violent person. Gwaceh2001

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mom asks and I groan. I don't know what Tyler is going to say but it can't be good.

"Well anyone who is with their crush all day must've had a good day" he says and I slap his arm playfully. Dad makes a long, drug out,'ooohh' sound and mom laughs. (A/n. You all know what sound I'm talking about right? I hope so. Okay carry on!)

"And who is the lucky guy?"dad asks. Mom already knows and she's smiling like a mad woman.

"Uggh. You're not going to let me leave until I tell you, are you?" I ask dad and he shakes his head while smiling.

"It's me obviously" Tyler says and I laugh.

"In your dreams Oakley" I say and he punches me on the arm.

"You remember that Connor guy?" I ask dad and he nods. "Well yeah. It's him" I say, blushing, and he laughs.

"Tell me why you like him" he says and I groan again.

"Is it his sparkling eyes?" Tyler says and I laugh. "Or his perfect hair?"

"Oh! I know. How about his sweet and caring personality?" Mom says and everyone is laughing now. They really like to aggravate me. I've gotten used to it by now.

"Or his plump, pink lips?" dad says and that's when I die. I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe. Hearing my dad say something like that is like hearing a mouse roar. Definitely not very common.

"Yes. Definitely, dad. Spot on. 10 out of 10" I say and he laughs.

"I knew it" he says and the serious look on his face makes everyone start laughing again.

"Okay but for real, Troye. Why do you like him?" Mom asks and I think for a second.

"Well, he's really sweet. He knows when to be serious and when to goof off. He can make any awkward situation not awkward and god knows I need that. He says all the right things at all the right times. And he's easy to be around. You don't have to worry about every little thing you do around him because you know he won't care. I don't know? He's just amazing all the way around" I say and dad has an impressed look on his face. Mom is smiling at me.

"Is that all you like about him" mom asks and I laugh.

"Well he does have a really nice face" I say and we all start to laugh again.

"He sounds lovely, Troye. I haven't really got to talk to him that much but from what I can tell he seems like a nice guy. I want to meet him again though. You can never be too sure" mom says and dad nods.

"He is a really nice guy. I approve" Tyler says and they laugh.

"Then that's all I need. We all know how picky Tyler is about guys" dad says and we all laugh.

"That's now completely true" Tyler says and I give him a look that I hope says you might want to think about that one again. He just laughs and shakes his head. "We're going to go upstairs if that's okay with you guys?" Tyler ask and dad nods.

"Of course. Go interrogate some more for us" mom says and I laugh, knowing he will.

A/N. Hello everyone!!!! How are you! How's life?! How you been? Anything interesting happen to you today?

I think I like this chapter. I had to have a chapter with Troye's dad because why the heck not? I love his dad so much! How could you not?

Hope you have all had freaktastic day/night/year/week/hour! Whatever. You take it how you want it. I love you all so so so much and thank you so much for reading!!! You don't know how much it means to me!! Well some of you might. And if you do good for you cause it's a good feeling!!!! Okay I'm done. Most of you probably don't even read this far anyways. Bye!!!!!