Chapter 22

Troye's POV

I rush out the door as soon as Connor says I can come over and I'm at his house in a split second. I walk up to his door and knock, excited to see him again even though we saw each other about an hour ago.

"Hey, Troye!" He says and smothers  me in a tight hug. I'm caught off guard for a second but quickly hug him back.

"Hey, Connor" I say and look up at his smiling face. He leans down and pecks me on the lips softly before backing away and taking my hand. He walks me into his kitchen where his mom is waiting.

"Hey,Troye! Nice to see you again" she says and wraps me in a hug. Connor laughs when my eyes go wide. I hug her back and she pulls away, smiling. "Sorry. I'm a hugger" she says and I laugh.

"It's okay. I am too" I say and she smiles at me.

"I don't understand how someone couldn't like hugs. With their warmness and all" she says. She's about to go on but Connor cuts in.

"Okay mom. Come on, Troye"

"Remember what I said, Connor" she yells after us as Connor drags me up the stairs. I wonder what that was all about?

Connor drags me into his room and as soon as the door is shut, he pushes me up against it and kisses me, hard. I kiss back and feel him smile into the kiss. When both of us are desperate for air, I pull back and look at Connor.

"What was that for?" I ask and he smiles. 

"I just really like kissing beautiful people" he says and I smile. I lean up and kiss him again but pull away quickly. I duck under his arm and go to sit on his bed where I was asleep only shortly before.

"What are we doing today?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well I could tell you a few things I wouldn't mind doing" he says and smirks. I laughs and slap him playfully. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Whatever you want to do. I'm down for it" he says and I think for a minute.

"We could go for a walk" I say and he hops up, excitement in his eyes.

"Can we go to that place down by your house. With the waterfall and everything?" He asks and I smile before nodding. "But it's really cold. Are you sure?"  He says and I smile. It makes me happy that he cares about me enough to ask about something so simple just so he knows I'm okay.

"Yes I'm sure. I could run over to my house and grab my jacket. I accidentally left it on my way out and then we can go" I say and he smiles.

"Were you that excited to see me, Troye?" He smirks and I laugh.

"In your dreams Franta" I say and he fakes sadness. I get up and hug him, going along with the act. "Oh I'm sorry, Connor. I didn't mean to ruin you" he fake sniffles and I laugh.

After hugging for a few minutes Connor does the worst thing possible. He tickles me. He pokes me in the ribs and I try to break away from his grasp but I can't. He pokes me again and I squeal.

"Connor! No! Stop it! Please stop!" I say in between laughter. He laughs as well and soon we're on the floor, Connor's legs on both sides of my waist, pinning me down and tickling me. I push on his chest, trying to get him to move but he's too strong and I can't get him to budge. He laughs at my struggled attempts one last time and finally gets off of me. I lay on the floor, trying to catch my breath from laughing so much and Connor is doubled over from laughter.

As I'm laying on the floor, there is a knock on Connor's door and then it opens. His mom stands there with a confused look on her face and Connor laughs even more. "What are you guys doing?" She says looking from me laying on the floor to Connor still laughing like crazy.

"I would really appreciate it if you would throw your son out that window" I say and point toward the window I crawled out of this morning.

"You know, I really would, but that's way too much paperwork" she says and I laugh again. If I don't have abs after this I'm going to be very disappointed.

"Hey!" Connor says, glaring playfully up at his mom.

"You know I'm kidding Con" she says and I smirk.

Connor rolls his eyes and helps me up off the ground. I punch him playfully and he picks me up and, amazingly without dying, throws me over his shoulder.

"Connor! Put me down" I say and he laughs.

"In your dreams, Sivan"

He carries me out of his room and down the stairs while I'm kicking and slapping his back, trying to break free but to no avail. When we get to the bottom of the stairs he goes to the front door and stops.

"You sure you want down?" He asks and I laugh.

"Yes! Now put me down before you break your back" I say. He laughs once more and then sets me down.

"You could not break my back" he says and smiles at me.

"I bet you a million bucks I could if I really wanted to" I say and he smiles and rolls his eyes.

"You know that's not what I meant" he says and smiles. I roll my eyes but nod nonetheless.

"Why are we still here?! Let's go!" I say and he laughs. He grabs two coats off the rack and hands one to me. I smile and peck him on the cheek before shrugging the coat on.

"I'm following you"

A/N hello everyone!!! How's it going? Okay first of all I just wanted to say that I'm having an amazing time writing this book and I hope that you all are enjoying it as well. You don't know how happy I am that all of you are going on this journey with me. It means a lot to me that there are people taking time out of their days just to read what I've put out there. It's bizarre, really.

Anyways, thank you guys so much and I love you all!!!! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Have an amazing day/night/week and everything else in between and beyond!!! Love you all!!! Bye!!!!!