Chapter 19

(A/N before  the authors note) hey guys!!! Im so sorry I didn't update yesterday😁 I had a LOT going on yesterday and I never really had time. But I'll do a double update today because I feel bad. So. Here it is.

A/N okay that picture has nothing to do with the story but I was so proud of that Reese's (is that even how you spell it idk) okay sorry)

Troye's POV

I'm sitting across from Tyler on my bed and he's asking me question after question. I told him how we kissed and he thought it was absolutely the cutest thing ever. He went on and on and on about how he thought it wasn't fair that I sang for Connor and not him though.

"I can't believe you sang for him and not for me. I've known you since we were in diapers" he says and I laugh.

"I couldn't see him though so it was different"

"I really don't understand that concept. Like, at all" he says and I laugh at how full of drama he is.

"I don't either but it worked" I say and he laughs.

"So if I blind you, you'll sing for me?" He asks and I laugh at his choice of words.

"I don't know? Possibly. Please don't pour bleach in my eyes" I say and he laughs but then cuts it off.

"Don't tempt me" he says and tries, but fails to hold in his laughter. "But really though. Would you sing for me?" He asks and I sigh.

"I will eventually but today is not the day" I say and he nods.

"I get it. I'd probably do the same thing" he says and I smile.

"Thanks for understanding, Tyler. It means a lot" I say and he nods.

"Of course. But you will sing for me one day Troye Sivan Mellet. You will!" He says and I laugh. We talk for a while longer. I ask him if he likes anyone at the moment and he does but he won't tell me who. We talk more about Connor and he asks me to sing again.

As I'm trying to get Tyler to tell me who he likes, someone knocks on the door and I tell them it's open. Mom walks in with an excited look on her face.

"Guess what!" She says and I shake my head.

"What is it?"

"Steele is coming to visit!" She says and I jump up in excitement. Steele went off to college across the country last year and we haven't seen him since. Plane tickets are too expensive and mom forbids him to drive that far. We've called and texted and skyped and things like that but we haven't actually seen him since he left for college.

"Is he really!" I ask and she nods. I hug her and she laughs. "When is he coming?"

"He's coming for Christmas break! I've missed him so much. Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" She says and I laugh. "Okay well I'll let y'all get back to what you were doing. Have fun!" She says and walks out the door. I plop down on my bed and laugh.

"It feels like it's been forever since he's been home" I say and Tyler nods.

"Yea, I haven't realized until now but it really has been a while" he says and I nod. Steele treats Tyler like a brother. Ever since the first time Tyler came to my house, Steele, along with the rest of my family, have loved him like he is part of the family and I'm so thankful for that. I don't know what I would do if my family didn't like my friends. As we're talking, there is another knock on the door and it opens shortly after.

"Food is ready" Tyde says before rushing off. I laugh and get off the bed. Tyler and I walk downstairs and sit at the kitchen table. I'm surprised to see Tyler's mom sitting there. Apparently so is Tyler.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" Tyler asks and I laugh when my mom looks confused but then realizes Tyler is talking to his actual mom.

"Laurelle was nice enough to invite a crazy lady like me over. Thank you for that, by the way. I was just planning on eating cereal and watching tv but I'd much rather do this" Jackie says and smiles at my mom.

"Oh it's no problem. You're welcome anytime" mom says. We all fix our plates and dig in. She's fixed baked spaghetti and rolls. If you haven't tried it you need to. It is literally heaven on earth.

"This is really good mom" I say and mom nods in my direction. For the rest of the meal everyone is quiet except for the parents, which are talking about all of us 'kids'. After we finish, we go in the living room and talk for quite a while. Jackie eventually says that they have to go because it's getting late. We all exchange hugs and 'goodbye's and Tyler and his mom leave.

"I love her to death" mom says and I laugh.

"She's something else" I say and she nods.

"That's why everyone loves her though"

"I'm going to go take a shower and then I'll probably go to bed. Goodnight. Love you guys" I say to everyone and they respond with 'goodnight' s and 'I love you's.

I go upstairs and go straight to the shower. I turn the water on and take off my jeans and shirt. I look at my skinny body in the mirror and think about what all I could do to fix it but then I realize that my clothes wouldn't fit right and plus that requires work.

I get in the shower and shampoo and condition my hair. I wash my face and body and get out of the shower. I'm about to put my clothes on when I remember I don't have any. I wrap a towel around my waist and make my way to my room cautiously.

I get to my room and close my door. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some sweatpants, underwear, and a plain black tshirt. I turn around to walk to my bed and see Connor standing at his window smiling at me. I smile back and then realize I'm naked except for a small towel. My eyes go wide and I hurry out of sight but not before I see Connor laughing.

I make sure he can't see me and hurry and put my clothes on. I walk back over to the window and he is still there like he knew I would be back. I pull my window open and stick my head out and he does the same.

"Hey, Connor" I say. His house is so close I could reach out and touch him from my window. "Sorry about that" I say and rub the back of my neck. He smiles and shakes his head.

"Sorry about what?" He asks and I think it's a legit question.

"About you having to see that" I say and he laughs.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No one in there right mind wants to see all this" I say, gesturing to my body.

"Well I guess I'm not in my right mind then" he says and smirks. He grabs my hand and kisses the top of it before crawling back in his window "Goodnight, Troye" he says, pulling his window shut and turning his light out.

A/N *screams* I'm so sleepy!!!! Help me!!! So I went to the dentist today and I have to have a root canal done. 😔🔫. I've never had this done before but it does not sound pleasant. Anyways.....

Hope you have all had an amazing day, night and everything in between!! Love you all so much!!! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!!!! Bye!!!