Chapter 29; Wrestlemania

A/N: I'm going to dedicate this chapter and can only dedicate one person but here all the people who deserve dedications:

LakaylaJones: thank you for saying you love this book. anytime someone tells me that it makes me feel good.

monkey1234p: you did the same thing by saying that you this book is great and i should keep writing. i cant stress enough how happy that makes me.

KeshiaZiggy3: you've been so supportive of me and so encouraging so thank you so much. im glad you enjoy my story.

babyblueeyes100: shes been pretty cool. about five months ago i used to sometimes talk to her and even though we havent talked for months shes still pretty cool. her wwe fanfiction helped inspire me to keep writing mine.

FINALLY:

This is dedicated to CenaGirl113 because she has been one of my biggest supporters all this time. She also made the lovely cover. :D

Onto the story...

Final Chapter

~~~AJ Point of View~~~

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Wrestlemania," Michael Cole says as Wrestlemania goes on air.

"And its going to be a good one," Jerry Lawler says. "Just look at the line-up!"

"I know. Wade Barrett gets a chance to beat a legend in the Undertaker, AJ gets a shot at her former best friend's divas title, AND of course, we have Rock vs. Cena II," Michael says.

"What are we doing just sitting around, talking?!?!" Jerry says. "Lets start... Wrestlemania!"

I feel the butterflies in my stomach run wild. I've only got an hour until my match with Kaitlyn.

DUN! The signature gong of the Undertaker goes off and he makes his way to the ring, slowly yet it still leaves me in awe.

Wade Barrett's upbeat song plays and he makes his way to the ring at a much faster pace than his opponent.

The bell rings and they go at it. Wade runs at Taker and hits a bull hammer right off the bat but good old Takey kicks out of the pin at one. Wade sets up for another but Undertaker ducks this time. Undertaker comes at Wade with punches before kicking Wade in the gut, HARD. Undertaker lifts up Wade for a last ride but Wade slips off the deadman and turns around to hit a bull hammer. He connects with his finisher, leaving Undertaker on the ground. Wade goes for a pin but Undertaker's arm is on the ropes. Wade angrily begins yelling at the ref and the ref tells Wade he'll disqualify him.

"Don't do it," I tell the screen even though Wade can't hear me and even if he could, i don't call the matches.

Wade puts his hands up in surrender. He turns back towards Undertaker but eats a huge boot. Undertaker motions for a chokeslam and Wade gets up groggily, turns around. Undertaker lifts him up but then pauses. With his hand still wrapped around Wade's neck, Undertaker walks over to the ropes and chokeslams Wade out of the ring.

"He's gotta be dead!" Jerry says. "No way is Wade surviving that!"

Wade gets up slowly so Undertaker runs the ropes and suicide dives onto him, sending them both into the barricade.

The ref starts counting. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Undertaker makes it into the ring but rolls right back out.

"Why would he do that?" Michael Cole asks. "He could've won that match!"

"Undertaker is a man of honour," Jerry says. "He must want to beat Wade fair and square... by pinfall."

Undertaker rolls Wade into the ring then begins climbing up as well. Wade gets up quickly and hits a bull hammer, sending the deadman falling out of the ring.