Chapter 7; Wade and AJ's Alone Time

Chapter 7 

~~~Wade Point of View~~~ 

I want to forget about her but I can't. She's too important to be forgotten like that.

Well she is too important to me but I guess I'm not important enough to her.

At first, it seemed like everything was going good. I worked up the courage to talk to her and we suddenly were progressing as friends fast. Definitely fast enough for me to handle because as you could probably tell my intents were to be more than friends. Then there was that night of the party and things went downhill. I found out that she is dating Miz. Two days later, suddenly she comes and calls me out for avoiding her.

I wish I could tell her the truth and why I was avoiding her. I wish I could just admit my feelings to her and we'd start going out and it'd be happy ever after just like in the fairytales.

Keyword: fairytales

"Ok listen Wade," Daniel Bryan says from beside me. "I talked to Vince about your recent problems and he said after tonight you can take the rest of the week off."

"Pardon?"

"You're free for the rest of the week," Daniel sums up.

"Okay but why?"

Daniel cringes and gives me a sympathetic look. "Wade..."

"Yes Daniel?" I ask annoyed. Why was he talking to me like a little kid?

"I don't think you're having the best recent week or so... So I asked Vince... And you get the rest of the week off."

I nearly have a heart attack at Daniels words.

Daniel gives me a weird look as if I was the crazy one. He like just completely changed my schedule for the next week.

I walk off angry and get ready for my match. I think Bo Dallas had better be ready to play the big leagues because I was going to go all out tonight. 

-- 

"That was brutal," AJ said laughing. She grabs on to my arm to hold herself up after all of that laughing. I was kind of creepy. As far as I was concerned, this was the first time I'd talked to her.

"Uh... Thanks?"

"Seriously," AJ says smiling at me. "That was the most hilarious face you've even done."

"I barely know you," I put out there.

"I know," AJ says bursting into laughter again. "That's what makes it so funny."

"Okay..." I say still confused and creeped out. I don't even know what face I made anyways.

"What face did I make?" I ask.

"That one," She replies pointing to my face. I gasp shocked.

"Did you just insult my beautiful face?" I ask.

"No!" AJ says like that was the weirdest thing I could've said to her. "Of course not."

"Then what'd you..."

"I insulted your ugly face," AJ finishes. "There's a difference."

A wave of anger flashes over me. I think AJ notices because she smirks.

"Calm down Wadeykinz," AJ says.

"Wadeykinz," I ask baffled. I wish I had taken a drink of something because it would've been the perfect time to spit it out.

"It's what Kaitlyn calls you," AJ shrugs.

I gulp. "About Kaitlyn..."

"I know I know," AJ says. "You want to forget all about her and marry me."

"What no..."

"Well I accept," AJ yells out. "Let me just break up with Kaitlyn."

To HybridDiva: I'm breaking up with you, I found a new man.

I read the text over AJs shoulder and smirk. AJ looks up at me and slaps me.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask holding my throbbing face.

"Now that we're getting married to make me a sandwich!" AJ exclaims.

"Excuse me?" I ask still holding my face. Dawn, that girl can slap.

"Make...me...a...sandwich..." AJ says slowly. "Do you not understand English?"

"I understand English!"

AJ's phone beeps and she has a text from Kaitlyn.

From HybridDiva: can't wait to hear about him/her

I laugh. "Does she know you're psychotic?"

"Hmm... Yeah probably," AJ says. "So anyways I want to tell you that you should really stop loving Kaitlyn so much, it's ruining our reputation as a couple."

"I don't love Kaitlyn," I say. AJ nods and begins typing on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask. AJ responds by holding her phone to my ear and pressing the play button.

"I.....love Kaitlyn," my voice says from her phone. I look at her bewildered.

"How'd you do that?" I ask.

"Mute Button App," AJ says. "I just mute the words I don't like in a sentence I record."

"I'm leaving now," I say.

"You're leaving me?" AJ fake gasps. " After all the sandwiches I demanded and the words I muted in your sentences and this is how I get repayed?"

AJ slaps me again and runs off fake crying.

"Wow," I say too stunned to move. "That's one crazy chick."

A/N: Wow AJ is crazy

Im just posting one or two 'meh chapters' because i want to. dont want to jump right into the new chapter in Wade's and Kaitlyn's relationship just yet if that makes sense.

Thanks for reading!