Chapter 9; The Tickets

A/N: Okay the last two chapters were introduce AJ as crazy. And I admit to purposely doing that because I really want AJ to have a part in this story. If you have any ideas as to what can happen to HER in the story, message me in private.

On to this chapter, again not any BIG action sorry, but it's the set-up

Also you're going to need to know some wrestling vocab: (Reminder, in this story, wrestling is still fake) 

Bump: fake getting hit with a move 

On the fly: without being previously staged 

Staged: a match is staged when before a match, competitors and wrestling agents decide what to do during the match, and exactly what'll happen after the match in terms of when someone will attack, how they'll attack, etc.

Most people will know these words but just in case you didn't. I don't want to force people to be wrestling fans and know everything bout WWE to read my story. 

Chapter 9 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

"AJ!" I shout at my psychotic best friend. "Where have you been the last couple hours?"

"Getting stuff," AJ said shrugging it off. "Shouldn't you get ready now?"

"Uhh whatever," I say sighing. "You too?"

"I'm coming out in street clothes," AJ said.

"And I?"

"Vince said you have a match against Tamina again. Last chance for her."

"Ok," I say liking the idea. "That's good. I really hope they form a good storyline for us."

"Yeah I really don't want them to drop it," AJ agrees. "I don't think they are."

"Really?"

"Vince said he has a decent idea," AJ tells me. "Maybe even a Wrestlemania match"

I zone out in awe. I really hope to get a Wrestlemania match. It'd be a dream come true.

Both of our whole lives, we have wished to work for the WWE. When we were like ten, I was really into the Red Hot Chili Peppers and kind of wanted to be a singer, but AJ told me I wasn't talented enough. AJ was really into those video games and spent all day on them (of course, when ever not hanging out me). She said she wanted to be a professional video game tester, I told her to stop being such a nerd. So we agreed on something then, we'd do something together. I suggested being a band, but she told me it wasn't what she wanted. She said she wanted to... Well I don't remember, but it was really nerdy. I said no.

Wrestling came on that day and bam... Dreams were made. We wanted to be wrestlers.

16 years later, here we are.

"Stop zoning out and get ready," AJ says pacing nervously. "I don't like zoned out people."

"Okay okay I'm going," I mutter and walk towards our hotel room. 

-- 

It doesn't matter how much I think about it, it seems so unreal. Me and AJ actually made it this far.

My music hits and I come out. My Divas title is on my shoulder and I smile (definitely not for the cameras but because of being so proud of my journey to the top)

Tamina comes out and she looks serious. She is lucky, her destiny was paved. With a father like the Super-fly, she didn't need a dream. She just needed the contract and she was good to go.