Chapter 6; Royal Rumble

Chapter 6 

A/N: a real special thanks to  

monkey1234p 

All they did is post a comment on my story but it was honestly what made my day. :) 

On to the chapter... 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

I can't believe how angry I am.

Tonight is the Royal Rumble. The Road to Wrestlemania has officially started and I'm the Divas champion. I'm most likely going to be involved in a Divas match at Wrestlemania. But I'm angry.

I'm angry because the fanfiction writer I like who promised a new chapter in her story today postponed it to tomorrow.

I'm angry because Wade Barrett has been avoiding me. I have only had one full conversation with the guy and he still finds a way to be angry with me? And the fact that he was avoiding me made me angry. WHAT DID I DO?

And finally I'm angry because I am in action tonight against Tamina. Sounds good so far but it's not. It's going to be two minutes, and not only that, Vince personally came to me and told me that I am supposed to leave as soon as possible after the match. So basically, as Divas champion, I fight a filler match.

AJ seemed very happy throughout the day. She'd woken me up at seven am and forced me up.

"Well someone's very excited," I had muttered as I ate my banana. This morning, AJ hadn't been in the mood to waste my banana again. Good, because I probably would've hurt her for trying.

"It's the Royal Rumble," AJ said as if that was a perfectly fine answer.

"So?"

"Kaitlyn..." AJ said and I sensed worry in her voice. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I mutter but I wish I had used less sarcasm saying that because now it was clear something was wrong.

"Is it that fanfiction writer who postponed her next chapter?" AJ asked. "Because if it is, c'mon it's just a chapter"

I groan and sarcastically reply, "Thanks for reminding me."

AJ chuckles. "We'll if its not that, then what is it?"

I shrug and head for the bathroom. Before I can make it far from the bed where AJ had been sitting, I get turned around by my best friend.

"Is it Wade? Because if it is, maybe he's not worth it" She asks in a low voice knowing it was a touchy subject. A moment of silence passed between us.

"Not really," I say and turn again for the bathroom. But AJ isn't backing down, she turns me around again forcefully

"Kaitlyn?" AJ says emphatically . Yeah she isn't accepting no for an answer.

"I just hate that I am the Divas champion and I'm not getting much appreciation for it," I admit. "I don't expect to be the start of the new Divas Division and lead the division to greatness it hasn't seen for ten years, but why can't I get a match at Royal Rumble"

"You've got a match tonight," AJ says.

"I wouldn't consider it that"

"I would," AJ said with such passion I almost felt like I had to believe her. I cock my head to the side and stare at her confused. How could she sound so sincere?

"Trust me Kaitlyn," AJ said with the smile she has made her signature smile on TV. "At the end of the night, you'll understand why I'm so happy."