Chapter 2; Playing some WWE '13

Chapter 2;

~~~AJ Lee Point of View~~~ 

I climb up the cage and can hear the fans gasp wondering just what I'm doing. Maybe I plan on jumping on Cena. Maybe I will distract Cena. Maybe I will distract Ziggler and get back together with Cena. Well... None of that happened because even if I wanted to attack or interfere which I wasn't supposed to but even if I wanted to... The match ended too quickly for me to do anything.

Cena picks up the victory and leaves the cage. Okay we'll I'm up here might as well do something. Then I remember my text to Kaitlyn and decide to start screaming at the top of my lungs. I might as well do whatever I can to make this moment right.

--

~~~Dolph Ziggler Point of View~~~ 

The show ended two hours ago so must of us are at a bar across from the arena. Well all except Kaitlyn and AJ.

Mike comes up to me and we start chatting.

"Nice Miz TV segment eh?" Mike says obviously gloating. I smirk at him.

"The best ones involve me you know," I floant. Mike chuckles and we hug like real men do.

"So do you know any of these plans for Wrestlemania?" I ask. I want to know what is in store for me in terms of Wrestlemania. With this MITB briefcase I am guaranteed to once again be World champion. Yes... Once again. I'm talking about that old moment back in 2011. Or was it 2010, I really don't know. It was kinda embarrassing.

"We'll other than that Rock vs. ??? Match I really don't know," Miz says.

"Oh"

"Don't worry Nick," Mike says to me actually calling me my real name. I knew this meant business. "With the briefcase I can guarentee you will be World Champion sometime this year."

I smile grateful of what he just said and Mike walks away. Wade walks by me and I say hey to him. He smiles and keeps walking by me. Just then I get a text.

From HybridDiva: AJ is completely destroying me. HELP!

I chuckle and out loud say: 'Kaitlyn you're so funny'. I didn't really mean to say it to anyone but I think Wade heard because he turned around and looked at me. I can't put my finger on it but the look he gave me both looked sad and bitter at the same time.

I walk away confused as to why Wade would react like that.

-- 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

To TheShowoff: AJ is completely destroying me. HELP!

I wasn't kidding. For the fifth time, Virtual AJ hits Virtual Stephanie McMahon with a shining wizard. I thought AJ would want to pin there but no... She picks up Stephanie and continues the beating.

"Just pin me already!"

"NO! You have to feel my wrath!"

What now? I look to see AJ looks completely focused, like beating me up in WWE '13 is her all time dream which for all I know could be. Her other all time dream was fulfilled when she was given the Daniel Bryan girlfriend storyline back in December 2011.

From TheShowoff: That's too bad Kaitlyn. You'll have to handle her!

I roll my eyes and turn my camera on. As AJ continues her button mashing I take a nice action shot. Her face looks like she just saw her new bike on Christmas morning. I send it to Dolph hoping he understands my problem.

From TheShowoff: Wow looks like you're making her happy. Good for you two. Bye.

What a traitor. Just then, the sixth shining wizard comes and AJ goes for the pin again. I let it reach three.

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES," AJ skips around the room doing the whole shtick. I roll my eyes and lay back on the couch.

Two minutes later when AJ is done, she comes over to me.

"So when do we gotta go?" AJ asks.

"Tomorrow morning," I say. "Like really early tomorrow morning."

AJ looks at her watch and I look too. It's 10:00. We have to get up in five hours.

I thought she was about to ask me to leave her house so she could sleep but NO. That's not how AJ works.

As AJ falls onto me and is almost instantly asleep I make the decision that I guess because of my inability to move with AJ on me, we might as well have a sleepover.

Onscreen or not, AJ is still such a lunatic.

A/N: I do know what is going to happen at WM in terms of what the current Rock match is planned to be and I did decide not to reveal it. Things change anyways but still... Nobody likes a spoiler. I personally wish I didn't know so just yeah

Don't you love my awkwardness I use while doing an Authors note? I need to fix that.

Speaking of fix... Feel free to help me out and give constructive criticism. Try the compliment sandwich; a good thing, a thing to work on, a good thing. It always works trust me. ;)