Chapter 18; -4 Days...

Chapter 18 

~~~AJ Point of View~~~ 

"Eeeeeee," Kaitlyn exclaims throwing her arms up in the air with excitement. I chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited I get to work Wrestlemania," Kaitlyn enthuses.

"I know," I say. "You been telling me that all week."

"Just... So... EXCITED," she repeats.

"Don't worry, don't worry," I say. "I understand."

"I just have to keep telling people," Kaitlyn says pulling out her phone. All week she has been texting people to tell them she can work Wrestlemania."

"I'm sure they watched Raw," I sigh.

"Well..." Kaitlyn says, midtext. "Just in case"

"Who've you texted anyway?" I ask curiously.

"Just Mom, Dad, my brother, Eve, Rener, Wade, Glenn, Dolph, Mike, Stacy, Aloisa, Cameron, Jenni, Blake, Marissa..."

"Blake and Marissa?" I ask. "The hottie and his younger sister."

"You have a boyfriend," she warns.

I shrug. "I know."

"Well anyways, yeah, them..." Kaitlyn says. "Marissa and I have been texting quite a bit lately."

"I figured," I say. "You always seem to be such great friends with younger people. You fit right in."

"Well look at you!" Kaitlyn teases.

"I think that was supposed to be a height joke," I say. "But I'll pretend you were saying I looked young for my age and to which I say... Why thank you."

"Whatever," Kaitlyn says rolling her eyes.

We stare in silence at the TV screen playing WWE Friday Night SmackDown

"So is there a reason why we are not out right now?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Yeah," I say. "I have a segment coming up soon. We can go after we watch it."

"And where will we go?"

"Movies?"

"Sure."

"Which movie?"

"Dead Man Down?"

"Sure, sure," I say. "Here I come."

Kaitlyn and I's eyes glue to the screen and as I anticipate my upcoming segment, I wonder, "When should I tell her?" 

-- 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

I watch as on screen AJ grabs a microphone backstage.

"Kaitlyn," she says. "Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn. Backstabbing Kaitlyn."

"Kaitlyn, you must think this is over," AJ says smirking. "How cute."

"But it's not over," AJ snaps.

"On Raw next Monday is a no. 1 contenders match and I'm in it," AJ continues. "So I hope you're ready for Wrestlemania."

"Byeeee!" She says on a sing song voice and skips off the screen.

"Wow," I comment as the camera switches to the ring where David Otunga is waiting to fight Ryback.

"I'm scheduled to win the match," AJ says. "So we get our Wrestlemania match."

"Aww this is amazing!" I say getting over excited again.