Chapter 17; To Heal or To Not Heal

SIX WEEKS TO WRESTLEMANIA...

Chapter 17

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~

"Please don't turn my huge Wrestlemania match into me just becoming a manager!" AJ says as I carry my wrestling bag up to the front doors of the Texan Arena

"What do you mean?"

"If your nose is good," AJ says. "We wrestle at Wrestlemania."

"If its not?"

"I just manage Big E and Dolph..."

"Oh who are they going to be facing?" I ask curiously.

"That's beside the point," AJ says. She turns to me and grabs me by the shoulder. "The point is... The next hour is going to be very important in determining the rest of your career. You either heal and live your dream again or you don't heal and become a shell of the woman you used to be."

"EXCUSE ME?" I demand furiously. "What's with the attitude today?"

AJ cringes as I get angry at her, and I realize that she is obviously just as nervous if not more nervous than I am about what I will be told by these WWE medics.

"Why didnt you bring your stuff?" I ask AJ, desperate to change the subject. (Even though changing the subject will only get my minds off things until like five minutes when the wwe trainers arrive)

"Because I'm wearing it right here," AJ says. She pulls off her pikachu sweater to reveal a black top that only covers her breast area of her front and back (A/N: I'm a guy. I don't know what these shirts are called ;) )

"You walk around in public in your ring gear," I ask, baffled.

AJ gives me a look as if I'd grown a second head. "No... This isn't my ring gear because I don't have a match tonight."

"We'll do I?" I ask.

"We'll first you have to go through tests to see..."

"HEY!" I pause her giving a look saying, 'don't bring this up again'

"No you don't," AJ says. "I cut a promo and you interupt me."

"Phew," I sigh.

"I convinced Vince to write you off for another week," AJ says shrugging. I wrap my arms around her.

"Oh thank you so much," I squeak, squeezing her as tight as possible.

"Kaitlyn?"

Great, just what I needed.

"Hello doc," I say as cheery as possible. "Let's go!"

"You look excited!" The doctor says with a wide smile.

"I just want to get this over with," I mutter with a sad shrug. "The quicker it's over, the better."

I guess the doctor understood my anxiety because in maybe five minutes, he had finished the tests and I was preparing myself for his answer; was I healed or not?

"Oh no, oh no," the doctor says walking over to me. "Your tests failed and your wrestling career is over."

--

No, no, this can't be happening. It can't be over. It's my whole life, how can it just end like this? Right before the best six weeks of my life.

The doctor bursts out laughing.

"What?" I stutter, trying to hold back tears.

"I'm just joking, you're completely healed," the doctor says. "As of this second you are cleared to compete."

"Oh"

...Bastard

--

"I'm healed!"

"You're healed?"

"Healed!"

"Healed?"

"HEALED!"

"HEALED!"

"HEALED!"

"Umm are you guys okay?" a backstage producer asks us as we continue to chant healed back and forth.

"Of course we're okay, she's..." AJ says.

"HEALED!" I finish for her. "My wrestling career isn't over!"

"Well okay then," the producer says.

"Hey i heard you healed!" Mike says. "Literally."

"I heard so too," Vince says from behind Mike. "Also literally."

I beam at my boss in happiness.

"AJ get ready," Vince says turning his attention to my best friend.

"Of course!" she says and walks away in a rush.

"Ready?" I ask.

"She's going to go out and call you out," Vince says, and he hands me a couple of sheets of paper. "Here's your script. Be ready!"

"Of course," I say and rush off towards where AJ had gone.

Boy, am i proud things worked out.

--

*LEEEEETS LIGHT IT UP*

AJ skips down to the ring without Big E Langston or Dolph Ziggler. She gets a microphone and does her signature sly smile.

"I heard Chris Jericho is looking for a match against Dolph at Wrestlemania," AJ starts. "But that's not what I'm out here for."

"I'm out here to call out Kaitlyn, the backstabbing former best-friend of mine."

*(Kaitlyns theme music)*

I come out with a confused look on my face.

"AJ," I say. "Why did you want me to come out here?"

"Because YOU BETRAYED ME KAITLYN!" AJ screams. "You abandoned me!"

"When did I abandon you?"

"Nearly one year ago, when I was heartbroken from when Daniel broke up with me," AJ says. "I was in need of a friend but you just left me, and said I was too... Too..."

"Crazy?" I suggest.

AJ flinches angrily. "Don't call me that."

"Call you what?" I ask with mock confusion. "Crazy?"

"I'm not crazy!" AJ growls. "I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!"

"You're crazy," I say shrugging. "Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy..."

"AHHHHH!" AJ screams and begins to throw things around ringside, including microphones, chairs, and even pushing the announcers over. I skip backstage like she would.

Twenty seconds later, AJ shows up too and I wrap my arms around her into a tight hug.

A/N: Well that is the six weeks before thing!

Okay first of all, there will be six more chapters containing actual wrestling: Five weeks before, four weeks, three weeks, two weeks, one week, and finally... Wrestlemania!

That means that there are at least six more chapters left to the story although there will most likely be more, maybe four or five more than that. All in all, i'm guess ten more chapters after this, so there is still much more happening!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! It means so much and i really mean that, yatta yatta yatta.