Chapter 11; Pretty Good News and Really Bad News

Chapter 11 

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

I wake up in a hospital bed with AJ staring at me in disgust.

"You attention-seeking asshole," she spits at me.

I look into her eyes horrified.

"Oh don't do that to me Celeste," AJ says pointing her finger at me. "I know you must of purposely done that to your nose. All you want is attention."

"AJ..." I say shocked.

"Don't act dumb," AJ says. "You're only half blonde." (A/N: Dont take it to heart blonde people. Not meant as insult. Most blonde people aren't dumb I actually don't know any that are dumb)

"What the heck are you talking about?" I ask disgusted.

"I told you... Don't act dumb or else..." AJ bursts out laughing.

Huh?

"I--I--I can't do it anymore," she says clutching her stomach. Tears stream down her face as she continues laughing her head off.

"I'm such a bad actor," AJ says barely audible. She falls to the ground and begins uncontrollably rolling around.

A nurse walks in with a clipboard but stops when she sees the psychotic chick rolling around on the ground.

"Should I come back later?" The nurse asks me trying to contain a straight face.

I sigh. "Probably."

"Well would you mind staying here for a while then?" She asks. I nod.

"You just had a post effect from that time you hit your nose," the nurse tells me. "Your nose was really banged up but nothing was broken other than a couple of veins were pretty damaged."

I gulp. Hopefully she isn't going to lay any bad news now

"Good news," the nurse says. "Whatever caused that extreme loss of blood is probably not going to cause any more bleeding. You just must've really cut it yesterday while your nose was still numb from banging it. Of course, we don't know, we have to check the tests"

"So am I going to be alright?" I ask. I prepare for the answer.

"Probably," she says. "I think if your nose wasn't numb when you'd cut it, you probably would've realized it'd hurt and fixed it with a first aid kit. You would've never had to even gone to the doctors let alone a hospital."

"How could I have lost so much blood?" I think to myself but with my problems of thinking to myself obviously I said it out loud.

"I don't know," the nurse says. "We might be going to come back and take a couple of tests on you to see if you have a blood issue or something."

I nod and the nurse leaves, stepping over AJ who is still rolling around on the ground hooting.

"AJ?"

AJ ignores me and rolls some more.

"AJ?"

AJ begins calming down a bit.

"April Jean Mendez!" I yell.

"Celeste Bonin!" She yells back.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Because you idiotically ended up bleeding nearly to death," AJ says.

"No I mean why did you pretend to act like I was being selfish or whatever?" I ask angrily. She stops acting sarcastic when she hears the seriousness in my voice. I'm not in the mood for any crap right now.