Chapter 3; Plane Ride To Smackdown

Chapter 3

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

"I'm glad we made our flight eh Celeste?" AJ asks me smirking.

"Don't you Celeste me April!" I grumble angrily. All morning i had to drag her around because she just wouldn't wake up. Then when she did wake up she was all bitchy with me. All i had to do was look at her for a fraction of a second too long and i got a lecture about how rude i was.

I leave AJ and walk over to my seat which is thankfully far away from hers. I know AJ got the convenience of sitting with The Miz who is quite a cool guy while i still don't know who i'll be beside. I get to my seat and see that Alicia Fox is sitting beside me. She's okay I guess. Plus.. She's my opponent tonight on SmackDown.

More and more people board the plane especially more wrestlers. Eve and Rener board too and go to the back holding hands. Just then, someone sits in the seat to my left.

"Hi Kaitlyn," Wade says. I tense up in nervousness.

"Hi Wade"

"So what do you got tonight?"

I smile because I realize Wade is trying to start conversation and we barely ever talk.

"I'm going over Alicia tonight, how about you?"

"I'm beating Randy Orton again tonight."

I nod and try to determine what to say next.

"They really are giving you a push huh?"

Wade thinks for a bit and I know I said the right thing. This one should keep him talking for a bit.

"Yeah they are. I really think 2013 might be my year!" Wade says. "Same goes to you though. Start off 2013 as the Divas champion!"

I know he is just trying to be a gentleman and keep the chat about me but that is really what I don't want right now.

"Yeah I guess so!"

Our small chat continues throughout the whole hour plane ride and I find it actually pretty soothing. We didn't talk about anything too serious just kept the chat with getting to know each other. And the whole hour long thing is actually a lie because at about fifty five minutes, someone begins kicking the back of the seat. I turn to see Dolph Ziggler staring smugly at me. Had he heard the whole conversation?

"Oh hi Dolph," I say. Dolph wiggles his eyebrows and I turn away sighing. So he had heard our whole conversation, and only he knew how I felt. AJ technically did too but she can be so forgetful sometimes I doubt she remembered.

Once we land I get out and pull Dolph off into the corner.

"Wasn't that a peculiar seating arrangement?" Dolph asked sarcastically.

"Whatever," I say. "Can I ask you something?"

Dolph nods.

"Why are you trying to ruin my life?"

"Uh... Drama queen much?" Dolph says giggling. "Don't let that Divas title get to your head too much."

I walk away annoyed and once again run into Wade. Wade looks down at me and gives me a shy smile before continuing walking.

"Huh," AJ says from behind me, nearly giving me a heart attack. "You have a match in like an hour so good luck with that?"

Do I really? I look at my watch to see she is correct. Without saying anything I grab my bag and dart for the door.

"Goodbye to you too," AJ calls from behind me.

--

Alicia dives at me and gets lifted right into a picture perfect Gutbuster

I win again!

Ever since winning this title things seem to all have gotten better. The fans were behind me more than they have been behind any other Diva.

As I reach backstage, AJ is sitting there waiting for me.

"Bye," she says and I look at her confused.

"Pardon?"

"Bye"

I grab a towel and begin drying myself off. Who knew wrestling could be so sweaty? "Where are you going?"

"Out"

"Out where?"

"The arena"

"And to where"

"A restaurant"

"Which restaurant?"

"That one done the street"

"Can I come?"

"Yes"

"Will we be the only ones?"

"No"

I sigh and try not to rip her head off.

"With who are we going with?"

AJ smiles her signature sly smile and looks at me in the eyes before saying: "Glenn"

"Oh" I sigh. Glenn Jacobs otherwise known as Kane and I are not exactly friends because I find him a little annoying. AJ absolutely loves being around him though because he is like a seven foot tall boy version of AJ

"Still coming?"

"Yep"

A/N: if you classify these chapters as short then sorry for writing such short chapters. This story may be based on Chickbusters but I want to try to put as much wrestlers in as possible and give them a part in the story somehow. Irony here: Glenn Jacobs is actually aparently very calm so i kind of made up his personality in the book.

Remember les sandwiches complimentè (for those that speak Frenglish (the mixture between French and English))