Chapter 23; So NOT Funny

Chapter 23

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~

My life is over.

I've lost my friend Marissa.

I've lost my car.

And i can almost guarentee I've lost my job too.

What else can I lose, really?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU LOSE AGAIN!" my younger brother shouts to me and AJ as he once again beats us up in WWE '13. ...In a handicap match.

After the short match, he walks out of the room to go get something to eat.

"Kaitlyn!" AJ whispers.

I ignore her and sigh.

"Kaitlyn," she whispers again.

Ugh... please stop, AJ. I dont want to talk right now.

"Kaitlyn," AJ whispers.

Just. Stay. Calm.

"Kaitlyn," AJ whispers.

"Kaitlyn," AJ whispers."Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn.   Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn."

"WHAT?" I yell.

"Yeesh," Aj scowls. "You have to get ready soon, we're going out to dinner."

"Can't we just have fish or something from that fish n chips place down the street?" I ask.

"It's Saturday Night," AJ says. "We're going out to dinner."

"Just us two?" I ask, sighing.

"No," AJ says. "Mike and Wade are coming too."

"Oh okay," I say. "That's fine with me."

I turn back to the TV screen and begin to prepare my person for next round.

"Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn.Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn." AJ whispers.

"WHAT IS IT NOW?" I demand.

"We've got to talk," she says.

"We'll talk at dinner."

"No I mean we've got to talk in private," AJ says. "Because i've got some important things to say to you."

"Oh really now?" I sarcastically remark.

"Yes really," AJ says. "Some good news and some er... bad news."

"Tell me now!" I say. Just then, my little brother walks into the room.

"Later," AJ says. I sigh. Later...

We continue our game playing and then get picked up by the boys.

Not once that night do i get a chance to talk to AJ.

Later...

---

 "Well we're here alone," AJ says. "Your bros asleep, and its just you and me."

"Yep..." I agree confused. "So what is it you wanted to tell me."

"When i was talking to Vince earlier, he was pretty angry at you," AJ says biting her lip.

"Uhuh"

"So i talked to him and told him you just didn't like the limited amount of action we get," AJ continues.

"Yep"

"And he's-"

"He's?" I ask expectantly.

"He's suspending you."

"WHAT!"

"I'm sorry Kaitlyn," she says sadly. "Indefinitely. You're getting stripped of your title."

"Oh no!" I say, frowning. "This sucks."

"If it helps," AJ says. "He's going to listen to your suggestion. Alicia and my match for the vacant title at Wrestlemania will be like ten minutes long."

"I guess that helps."

"I'm so sorry," AJ says. She gives me a hug.

"It's okay," I say, "We'll figure it out in the morning."

"Okay," AJ says.

"Want to sleepover?" I ask her, getting my mind off of it.

"Sure," AJ says. "But if you don't mind. I'd like the guest bedroom."

"Don't want to sleep with me now that you've got a boyfriend?" I ask her, smirking.

"No it's something else," AJ says. "I'll tell you later. Right now i'm tired."

We get ready and go into our respective bedrooms for the night.

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*vibrate* *vibrate*

I pick up my phone and check the time: 2:43. Ugh.....

Its a text from AJ:

You know i was joking about the suspension thing right? ;)

I jump out of my bed and stomp down to the guest bedroom. I try to open the door but it's locked. AJ snickers from inside.

I pull out my phone and text her.

So NOT funny.

I get an instant reply:

Yes it is.

What a piece of work that girl is!

A/N: Well thats that. It was definitely a filler chapter kind of thing, no plot continuation. Next chapter is... Three weeks away? I think so anyways.

So yeah, we're getting close and i'm running out of ideas for these non-show chapters.

PREVIEW: Upcoming... Vince has something important to say to Kaitlyn and plus... Blake and Marissas funeral is coming soon. They died like what... two weeks ago? They've got to have their funeral soon. ;)

How dare I... that so wasn't funny.

--------------------------------------------

I just started re-posting for 100 theme challenge. It's a story i wrote two years ago and started publishing to Wattpad last year sometime i think (i think i've published up to chapter 18 out of 100 or something). It was the first story i finished writing and inspired me to take to Wattpad.

Just thought i'd mentoin it cuz i'm getting so close to the end of this story, and when i finished that story i'd dreamed of finishing another story.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry i have such a bad memory D:

BYE!!!!!