Chapter 8; I'm not crazy, my boat with the dead coke guy is

Chapter 8 

~~~AJ Point of View~~~ 

I can't stand people. Especially people like Kaitlyn and Wade. Their lives are not soap operas, they don't need to always be so dramatic and tight. They should just loosen up.

And they should stop calling me crazy.

I'm not crazy.

Kaitlyn says I'm crazy, Wade says I'm crazy, Dolph says I'm crazy, Kane says I'm crazy, Miz says I'm crazy, Vince says I'm crazy, my psychiatrist says I'm crazy.

But I'm not crazy.

"You're crazy," Kaitlyn said as I walked out of the locker room to go find Wade. All I planned on doing is having a nice normal conversation with Wade but apparently that makes me crazy. I'm not crazy.

"You're still crazy," Kaitlyn says as I walk back into the locker room.

"No I'm not," I say.

"Yeah you are," Kaitlyn says.

"Nope," I say.

"Whatever floats your boat princess," Kaitlyn sighs. "So what'd you do? How many people are dead?"

"One," I joke. "He took the last Coke from the vending machine, what'd you expect?"

Kaitlyn looks at me questioningly as if deciding if I really killed the guy.

"Kaitlyn I didn't kill the guy," I say annoyed. "Why do you think I'd do something like that?"

"Sorry, sorry, just wasn't certain," Kaitlyn says. "So what happened?"

"Well I did find Wade," I clarify. "I didn't just leave to kill guys that take the last Coke. Although I'm sure that's what you think I do now isn't it, princess?"

"It's over now," Kaitlyn complains.

"No my boat is over. Over by the lake floating like you said earlier," I continue.

"AJ"

"I should put the dead guy I killed for taking the last Coke in the boat and see if it sinks," I continue some more.

"Fine I'm sorry," Kaitlyn tells me, rolling her eyes. "I'm sure telling me you're not crazy doesnt float your bojat, and I know you didn't kill any guys for taking the last coke."

"Thank you young padawan," I say. My best friend groans at my Star Wars reference that frankly is not in the right context at all.

"What...did...you...do?" Kaitlyn asked me through clenched teeth. Good, mission accomplished. She was pissed.

"I already told you," I say smirking. "I went searching for Wade."

"And..."

"I found Wadeykinz don't worry!" I exclaim. "And... He proposed and were getting married."

The biggest look of absolute disgust crosses Kaitlyns face. I chuckle a bit.

" what?" She asks me.

"I was joking," I clarify just to ensure her I'm on her side. Waitlyn is my OTP.

"Who's Wadeykinz?" She asks.

"It's your pet name for Wade," I inform her. "At least that's what I told him."

"You're crazy"

"Nope"

"Yep"

"Is the dead coke guy I killed crazy?"

Kaitlyn seethes in anger. "I'm going to go take a walk"

The door slams violently as she leaves. What a drama queen.

I turn over to the TV where commercials seem to be playing. They are all advertising stupid products that probably don't even work. Why does Kaitlyn ever watch these stupid infomercials?

On the table beside the TV, I see a large pamphlet advertising all the things you can do in town. One thing on top stands out for me.

And I can't wait to tell Kaitlyn.

"What can't you wait to tell me," Kaitlyn asks. I turn and see the door is wide open and she is standing at me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask knowing the answer. All I need to do is stall.

"Yes,"Kaitlyn says walking towards me. "And what can't you wait to tell me?"

She was making this too easy.

"AJ I don't like surprises coming from you," Kaitlyn says worried. She deserved to be worried really.

I sidestep her and bolt out the door.

"AJ" Kaitlyn groans. Her voice gets quieter and quieter... 

--

A/N: Well this was another way to make AJ look pyschotic. You can probably tell but she's team kaitlyn and wade.

Waitlyn?

Kade?

Who knows lol