Chapter 28; The Wrestlemania Winner

Chapter 28

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~

I hate AJ.

I just hate her.

I used to like her.

Now i hate her.

I walk into the WWE Headquarters dressed up in some casual wear, which basically means my ring gear haha.

Today is the day we find out who will win at Wrestlemania; me or AJ.

I hope its me. I also hope that the sheet says that its a non-kayfabe fight and we're supposed to actually hurt each other. That'd be fun.

"Hurtful," AJ says from behind me.

"How..." I ask.

"You always talk out loud when you think," AJ reminds me.

I scowl at her and continue walking down the long dark halls. She tries to walk beside me so i just walk faster. Eventually, we both end up sprinting into the workroom we were supposed to meet at.

"You guys in a rush?" a writer asks us, smirking.

"Yeah kinda," I say. "So who's going over?"

"Look for youself," the wirter tells us. He tosses over a sheet of paper.

Wrestlemania 29

Divas Championship: Kaitlyn (c) vs. AJ Lee

Winner: AJ Lee

Wade comes out after the match and checks on Kaitlyn.

Crap, AJ wins my title.

"Okay," I say. "Sounds good."

"Wait!" AJ says. "How long is the match?"

"Eight minutes," the writer tells us.

AJ and I look back and forth, impressed. Then i remember i hate her so i turn away.

I begin walking out but don't hesitate to send one last glare towards AJ before i leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~AJ Point of View~~~

She doesn't hate me. She's just a tad upset right now. Rightfully so, may i add.

But only for so long. Wrestlemania's this sunday and i know that that's when i'll make my move.

So i really don't care that Kaitlyn's being all emotional, it's been a very interesting last three months.

Only three months ago, Kaitlyn won the Divas championship for the first time. She was so exscatic and i was so excited for her. I knew that for years she'd wanted to win the championship. And in just three minutes, she finally did.

Three months ago seems so long ago. I remember Kaitlyn didn't even know i liked Wade back then. Haha, i did though. She was so head over heels for him, and it was funny to see her try to act like she didn't like him.

Around that time, we used to hang out with Kane and Miz all the time. I would mostly hang out with Kane while Mike would talk to Kaitlyn. Of course, this was before i learnt that Miz was a nerd just like me. I slowly began to know Mike better and better until he was as close a friend to me as Dolph and Kane are.

Those were some good days. Kaitlyn and I constantly went out to hotel parties and hung out with our friends. It didn't seem like things could get much better.

Until the Royal Rumble.

At the Royal Rumble, the storyline began. We were so excited that we would get to face each other at Wrestlemania! I still am! Kaitlyn is too, shes just too angry at me right now to admit it.

Thats when Kaitlyn hit the glass ceiling for the first time. Her nose broke after incorrectly taking a bump from me hitting her with a chair. We all thought that maybe our wrestlemania match would be called off. Maybe our dream would be completely taken from us. It was a super tough time.

So i bought us some tickets to a Red Hot Chili Pepper concert. It was a good concert but the best part of it was meeting Marissa. 

Marissa and her hot brother Blake were the best part of Kaitlyn's life all this time. They also meant a lot to Eve and Rener. Marissa and her brother weren't treated well at home. Their mom and dad ignored them because they were too rich to care. Their aunt abused them, their blind butler abused them. Eve and Rener were like their real parents.

Over time, Mike and I got closer and closer and eventually started dating. I learnt that Mike was actually so much like me and was just kinda ashamed of himself. I found a man that I love in Mike; hot and nerdy. The perfect combo.

Things began escalating better and better for Kaitlyn and I. We learned that Kaitlyn's nose was okay and we started learning about our storylines after Wrestlemania. Kaitlyn was told about her romantic storyline with Wade that will happen after Wrestlemania.

Then our little angels died. Somehow, Marissa, the sweetest girl i've ever met, and Blake, possibly the best teenage fighter i'd ever seen died in a car crash.

Kaitlyn took it really hard. She got herself into some deep trouble with Vince that once again questioned our Wrestlemania match and she slipped into a deep depression. It took two weeks for things to look up again for her. We were told Divas matches would be given more time, and so Kaitlyn began to feel better.

She even was able to go to Marissa and Blake's funeral.

But even though she has been doing better after going through all of this, I know there is one thing she hasn't conquered yet and thats to admit she likes Wade.

So i'm going to get them together myself.

This sunday, I will win the Divas championship, and Kaitlyn will win the man of her dreams.

A/N: Okay so the final chapter is coming next weekend. It's going to take a while for me to write it so im going to just take my time with it. I want it to be good.

This chapter gave you a little unexpected hint; you now know whos going to win at Wrestlemania.

Mainly though, this chapter was to give a little recap of the story. I hope you felt as nostalgic as i did, lol. Besides, anyway i get to mention Marissa and Blake again is a win for me. Haha.

:)