Chapter 1; New Divas Champion

Authors Note: I am writing this story starting with what happens at the 20th anniversary of Raw. Everything is thrown out the window really and you might notice that later throughout the story.

~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~ 

As I do my best to hit the PERFECT spear on Eve (and I think I do pretty well) I can't help but smile because I know what happens next. I pin Eve and the ref counts the pin

Your winner and NEW Divas Champion: Kaitlyn

My hometown crowd goes crazy and i can't help but smile away. Despite the fact our match only lasted for like 5 minutes, i was proud about winning the title and for the first time in a while, a Diva got a huge pop for winning.

They shift over to talking about Raw and it's 20th anniversary so i begin to leave with Eve in tow. I knew that this was her last match because she wanted to take time off and get married. Very respectable choice if i say so myself. As we get backstage, I turn to Eve.

"Great match huh?" I ask.

"Yeah i agree," Eve says smiling. She is such a nice person in real life i don't know how she manages (correction... managed) such a rude personality on air.

Eve walks away and into the stereotypical backstage area to air her quitting segment. I was really going to miss her she was so talented compared to many of us Divas. The already suffering division was going to suffer some more. I turn around and nearly run right into Wade Barrett.

"Hi Wade," I say looking down at the ground awkwardly. I kinda liked Wade a bit because he was just so fun and cool but of course he'd never feel the same so whatever.

"Hey Kaitlyn," Wade says smiling. "Good job."

"I could say the same to you, not many people beat Randy Orton."

"Not many people can win their very first title in their hometown crowd like you did."

I stand baffled at what he just said. There is a moment of silence between us as i try to decide what to say. I don't find the time to say anything because my best friend interrupts us instead.

"Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn," AJ says as she runs up to me. "Hey Kaitlyn."

"Yes?"

"I got another controller! We can play together tonight!"

I look at my best friend confused. "What do you mean..."

"WWE '13! I stole a controller from Dolph and now we can both play!"

I begin to smile at my overexcited friend until i realize what this means. Tonight, i'm going to get my butt kicked all over that virtual ring. AJ won the WWE '12 tournament last year and that could only mean that she was good at WWE '13 too. This was going to be a long night.

"I'll see you around," Wade says. I had forgotten he was still there.

"See you," I mutter barely audible. Wade gives a little wave before walking off.

"Huh he's a cool dude isn't he?" AJ says watching Wade walk away. "I heard he likes a couple of comic books that I like too..."

Seriously she's such a geek. But I still love her and always will. Even though she can be very nerdy and basically be the only girl I know that loves video games and comic books more than my little brother who spends his life on his beloved PS3. ^

"Are you still alive or was your soul stolen from you?" AJ asks. "you look lifeless"

"I'm just thinking!" I protest annoyed. "Don't you have a steel cage match to scream during?"

"Woah... Looks like the Divas Champion is pissy today"

I smile at that; Divas champion. It feels really good. AJ notices my reaction and walks away smirking.

--

As I reach the Divas locker room and take off my gear, I notice Eve Torres walk in with her fiancé Rener Gracie. Immediately, both of them leave the locker room apologizing for invading my space. I quickly get dressed so I can go talk to them.

I walk out of the locker room to see they are basically right in front. I walk over and Eve turns to me.

"Oh hey Kaitlyn sorry bout that," Eve says. "Kaitlyn this is Rener my fiancé. Rener, this is Kaitlyn."

I shake Reners hands and he smiles kindly at me.

"Congrats on winning the Divas title," Rener says giving me a wide smile that makes me feel very safe around him. That's how powerful that simple smile was. It also helped with the fact he was pro at Jiu-Jitsu too.

"Thank you very much," I say trying to be as kind as possible. "Congrats on your guy's engagement."

Eve gives me a hug and the two of them walk off. It might just be the last time I see Eve. And if it is... Good for her. I'd be glad she found something else to do and I'm sure she's greatest at it.

From CrazyChick: I'm about to go out. Prepare for ultimate screamfest.

I smile at AJ's text. She always wanted to be involved in a serious storyline like this but I don't think this is what she was expecting

To CrazyChick: I'll be watching. Make sure to climb the cage or something for ultimate screaminess

From CrazyChick: Screaminess, is that a word?

To CrazyChick: Just do it

From CrazyChick: Will do

I walk over to the nearest TV screen and watch as Dolph's music hits. AJ looks so pretty in everything she comes out in and I'm glad she no longer has those skull outfits. I never really liked those.

As John Cena came out, the look of disgust that AJ managed to put on her face said it all. This was going to be quite the match.

Authors Note: the one paragraph up there with a ^ beside it I would like to mention that if Kaitlyn actually has a brother I don't know a thing about him. Also... nothing against people who spend a lot of time with comics and video games and how I may have seemed to portray them. I'm one of those people too so...

On a less disclaimers note... Rener Gracie looks cool. Search up what he looks like.

And also... Record put straight I'm a boy so don't expect a lovey dovey book although there is some romance just cuz I have to. Lol