Chapter 5; Misheard

Chapter 5; Misheard

A/N: I wrote out the chapter on Wattpad. I wrote it all out. I tried saving… and the power went out. So basically this is a rewrite that is so much more boring than it should be.

Sorry L

~~~Wade Point of View~~~

I don’t want to admit how jealous I was when I saw Miz open that door for Kaitlyn but I can’t help it. I really was jealous of Miz. Really, really jealous.

I wish it was me opening the car door for Kaitlyn and my face that Kaitlyn was smiling at in appreciation but it wasn’t. It was Miz.

AJ noticed and I don’t really think she noticed the pain in my expression. Or at least, she didn’t recognize it.

--

~~~AJ Point of View~~~

“Excuse me,” I say grabbing Kaitlyn’s arm with such rage that I’m sure it hurt her. “What do you think you’re doing today?”

“I’m going down to the lobby in like ten minutes,” Kaitlyn says. “There is a party down there.”

“And who are you going with?” I ask hands on hip.

Kaitlyn studies my face as if deciding what would be the perfect answer to get the frown off of it.

“You?” she guesses as if not sure.

I smile. “Really! Just like you and me?”

“Uhh…”

I frown again. “Kaitlyn… is there something you’d like to say?”

“No?” Kaitlyn says and grabs the last banana from the counter. I angrily wrench it from her grasp and hold it over the garbage.

“Tell me Kaitlyn”

Kaitlyn bites her lip nervously. “Tell you what?”

“You know what”

Kaitlyn doesn’t respond. She comes forth a couple of steps but I hold the banana closer to the garbage challenging her to come closer.

“AJ, it’s a banana,” Kaitlyn pleads. “I want to eat it. Please?”

I think for a couple of seconds and rip the banana in two. I toss a half over to her but keep the other half over the garbage.

“AJ!” Kaitlyn frantically begs with me. “Please give me the banana!”

“Who else are we going with?”

“AJ…”

“WHO…ELSE…ARE…WE…GOING…WITH?”

“Miz”

I groan. Not that I don’t like Miz but she spends so much time with him nowadays I feel like I don’t get any Kaitlyn for myself.

Someone knocks on the door. I drop the rest of the banana in the garbage despite Kaitlyn’s groan, and go over to answer it.

Miz stands in the doorway smiling at me.

And I slam the door.

“AJ!” Kaitlyn says running over to let Miz in. Miz comes in and casually walks over to me.

“Uhh hey,” Miz says.

“AJ!” Kaitlyn says again. “First you waste half of a banana and now you are all rude towards Mike.”

“Sorry Miz,” I apologize. “I just don’t like that you guys have been out all the time on dates and leaving me here alone.”

“We’re not dating,” Miz and Kaitlyn say at the same time which causes them both to blush a deep shade of red.

They aren’t dating. But doesn’t mean I won’t use the word ‘dating’ as ammo against them whenever I want to.

“Let’s just go,” Kaitlyn says and she leads us over to the elevator.

We arrive at the lobby and I see Kaitlyn walk off on her own. I know just who she is looking for.

--

~~~Wade Point of View~~~

“Hey,” Kaitlyn says from beside me. I turn to her and give her a fake smile.

“Hi Kaitlyn,” I say. “What’s up?”

“Not much,” Kaitlyn says. “I’ve been here all week because I didn’t have to work Smackdown.”

“Lucky,” I say. I make sure not to do any question asking. I just want this conversation to end and the pain will be gone.

“What were you doing on Smackdown?” Kaitlyn asks with curiousity. It really seemed very sincere. And maybe it was sincere but I knew it wasn’t sincere enough.

“I went under to Sheamus,” I said shrugging. “It’s Sheamus, so I’m sure it was fine to lose to him.”

“Yeah,” Kaitlyn says. “It’s not going under to Santino.”

“Definitely not,” I agree grinning. “Hey I uh gotta go to the bathroom.”

“Okay see you.”

I didn’t need to go to the bathroom. I just needed to think about what I’d heard about five minutes ago.

--

I grab my bucket to get some ice. I don’t even know if I have any cold drinks that need cooling but I still want the ice. As I walk out of my room I see Miz knocking on a door. AJ answers.

“Oh so that’s where AJ and Kaitlyn are,” I say to no one in particular. I didn’t even really care because I wasn’t planning on going over anytime. I’m too wimpy ;)

As I walk towards the ice machine, I drop my bucket and it rolls down the hallway, stopping at AJ and Kaitlyn’s room. I go to pick it up when I hear words I really didn’t want to hear.

“Sorry Miz,” AJ says from inside. “I just don’t like that you guys have been out all the time on dates and leaving me here alone.”

So it was true what I’d suspected.

Miz is dating Kaitlyn.

--

“Are you going to go in?” Daniel Bryan asks me.

“Nope,” I say solemnly.

“Okay…” he says and goes in. As he comes out, he leans into me and tells me I should ‘lay off the drinks for the rest of the night’.

I don’t begin laughing until I rejoin the party. Natalya who is standing beside me starts laughing too probably laughing because she is wondering why I was laughing so hard tears were coming down my face.

I look over towards Kaitlyn and see her looking between me and Natalya questioning what’s going on. Maybe she felt jealous of Natalya. If she did…

Good.

A/N: So its become a romance novel :(

I'm not good with this stuff so don't be expecting much. I've got to admit the book will be about Wade and Kaitlyn's relationship more than the chickbusters in general but i will try to make AJ have a huge major part or maybe her own half of the drama world because honestly, i kinda like writing this romance-based drama.

thanks for reading. next chapter soon hopefully