Chapter 4; Hanging out with a Monster

~~~Kaitlyn Point of View~~~ 

"So that's two chicken fajitas?" The restaurant guy asks Glenn for the fifth time.

"Make that three," AJ said cheeringly.

"Four," I mutter.

"Okay well I'll be back with those," the guy says. The fajitas were basically the biggest thing you could get here and Glenn was getting two so I'm sure he was pretty shocked.

"So what are you guys doing over the weekend?" Glenn asks sitting back in his seat and folding his arms.

"We don't have any shows?"

"Nope"

I look to AJ and shrug. "We don't have plans yet."

"Well I found a nice arcade outside town," Glenn said. "It's about ten minutes from here."

I open my mouth to speak but get beat to the punch by AJ.

"We're going!"

"Well..." I start saying trying to find a way out of hanging out in an arcade with AJ. AJ turns to me and glares me down so much I just slump down in my seat.

"We're going," she repeats

"I guess we're going"

Glenn smirks as our food arrives. He eats both of his meals well before either I or AJ are done so he orders a coffee just to be nice and not rush us.

"Nice job out there by the way," Glenn says to me. I smile and thank him. AJ nods with his statement.

"Even if it was only two minutes..." She adds and smirks at me.

"Hey I thought it was good."

"Yeah whatever," AJ says dismissively. "My mixed tag team match where I bit Natalya, now that's some good two minutes."

I groan and roll my eyes knowing what is coming next. AJ tells me and Glenn about her two minute match for the next twenty minutes. After all that talking, I hope she is too tired to Fangirl tomorrow at the arcade.

One can only hope.

-- 

~~~AJ Point of View~~~ 

We stayed at that restaurant talking until it closed at eleven. Then we stayed outside and talked for another two hours. So, when I woke up Kaitlyn, I think she was expecting me to be groggy and not totally stoked for the arcade.

Silly, silly girl.

"You'd better get out of that bed now woman or I will pour the most coldest, grossest bucket of water you will ever see on you," I warned my friend.

"Good morning to you too," she said groggily as she crept out of bed slow as a mummy. "It's only seven, why are we up now?"

"I just want to get out of this hotel room," I said honestly. I don't like hotel rooms all that much. I'd prefer to be out and about.

"Well I'm not leaving the place so..." Kaitlyn said brushing her hair.

"Then what are we going to do?"

"I don't know."

We ended up going swimming at the hotels pool. A couple of other people were there such as Glenn and Mike.

"Hey Miz, hey Kane," I say sitting next to them on the steps.

They smile at my use of their ring names and greet me. Kaitlyn yawns and lies down on one of those lawn chairs.

"This is early for you guys to be up," Kane said. I smirk.

"You too," I say.

Kane shrugs. "It's eight now so that's decent."

Kaitlyn yawns again from her chair.

"When are we going to the arcade?" I beam.

"We could go right now," Kane offers.

I turn to Kaitlyn. "Is that alright?"

Kaitlyn frowns but nods. Mike chuckles.

"I'll come to keep her company," Mike says. We all get up to get ready.

-- 

I walk into heaven and have to force myself to take deep breaths. I ignore the guitar hero game across from me.

"Wow this place is nice," Miz says in awe. I nod.

Kaitlyn turns to me and watches me like she's expecting me to go crazy. Must stay strong, must stay strong.

"Well go on," she says. At go I'm already at the guitar hero and putting my dollar in.

To win I have to beat Slash in a guitar battle. Talk about EEAASSYY

As I beat the guitar crap outta Slash, I look over to the others and see Kane playing one of those wheel of fortune games. Miz and Kaitlyn are talking about restaurants. They seem to be having quite a good time.

I brutalize Slash until he can't guitar no longer. On to the next level! This one is really hard and I find myself really struggling.

"I shall rip out your soul," I mutter under my breath.

"That's a strange sentence," Kaitlyn says from beside me. I jump which gives the game the chance to beat me.

"Didnt realize you were there," I say turning to her.

She drags me off to another game; Skeeball.

"I'm going to beat you in this," she states and begins throwing her balls. I put my money in too and begin my game as well.

We play for hours, and I mostly beat her. Me, Kaitlyn, Miz, and Kane decided to have a tournament at one point. In the first round, Kane beat Kaitlyn and I beat Miz so me and Kane decided to have a best of three for the Skeeball championship. Miz and Kaitlyn walked off obviously too ashamed to watch the masters go to work.

"Okay Glenn," I said. "Watch a real skeeballist at work!"

By then, Glenn had already thrown all his skeeballs and all of mine making sure to mess up when throwing mine.

"GLENN!"

"Round 2" Kane says putting money in both machines. He started throwing all of my balls again making sure to miss everytime. I took the chance and dove for his machine. I threw Skeeball after Skeeball and tried to mess up as much as possible but accidentally got a 30 at one point. Curse my incredible gamer skills.

"I win," Kane states.

"You cheated."

"I win."

We grab Kaitlyn and Miz who were sitting side-by-side on the ground and get ready to head home. 

-- 

On the way out, me and Kane walk behind Miz and Kaitlyn because we don't really want to get in between their chat about their Favorite movies. Frankly, I could care less really because they had horrible taste in movies.

We arrive at the truck and Miz opens the door for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn enters and Miz goes in after her. I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see Wade Barrett walking into the arcade looking pretty upset

I shrug and get inside the car.

A/N: Sorry but Slash is the first guy that comes to mind when i think about Guitar Hero lol.

Thanks for reading for whenever someone starts (gotta have hopes to keep me going :) ). When this was first published on the 22nd of January 2013, i didn't have any consistent readers that i knew of but i'm sure if i just keep going it'll come soon.

#nevergiveup