Chapter 20; Wade Admits It

FOUR WEEKS UNTIL WRESTLEMANIA...

Chapter 20

~~~AJ Point of View~~~

So I thought it'd be funny to pull a prank on my best friend Kaitlyn. I was going to let her find out on her own about a romantic storyline set between her crush and herself for after Wrestlemania. I thought it was pretty funny to see Kaitlyn's face after she found out about her storyline; both excitement and nervousness.

...Kaitlyn didn't.

I also thought it'd be funny to watch Wade try to explain it to her, too. As he explained it, he looked so uncomfortable and it was absolutely hilarious.

...Kaitlyn didn't see it that way.

"Kaitlyn," I beg for the six hundred twenty nineth time over the past week (I counted because i'm cool like that. Plus, i didn't have anything else to do because Kaitlyn wouldn't hang out with me) "Kaitlyn please stop giving me the silent treatment."

Kaitlyn bites her lip to stop herself from cracking.

"Kaitlyn if you dont stop giving me the silent treatment, I will slap you silly," I warn.

Kaitlyn doesn't even give me a second glance to check if i was joking or not. Too bad I wasn't.

My palm hits her left cheek and then my backhand hits her right cheek causing several red markings on her face until she finally speaks.

"Stop stop," Kaitlyn says lifting her hands up to deflect mine. "Fine, I'll stop giving you the silent treatment."

"Ok good," I say and skip off away from her. I can feel her confused look gazing into my back.

I skip around the corner and right into a tall, British man.

"Oh hey," Wade says with an evil glare.

"H-h-hey," I say and turn around to run away but Wade wraps his arms around my waist.

"Nope," Wade says. "You're coming with me."

--

Wade sets me down on a bench in a empty locker room.

"So... AJ," Wade says pacing back and forth.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know why you're here?"

I decide to play dumb. "Nooo...."

"Dont lie"

"I'm not"

"LIAR!"

I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"AJ why'd you do it?" Wade asks me getting up in my face. "Hmm?"

"Fine i just wanted to see a Waitlyn moment!"

Wade gives me a genuinely confused look. "What?"

"A Waitlyn moment!"

"Whats a Waitlyn?"

"Do you prefer Kade?" I ask. "Cuz i dont?

"What is a Waitlyn?" Wade asks. "What's a Kade?"

"It's your couple names!" I say giddily.

"MY couple names," Wade says, still confused.

"No," I correct him. "YOUR couple names. For both of you!"

"Both of us?" Wade asks. "Whos us?"

"You and Kaitlyn, silly," I say.

"But why would we have a couple name?" Wade asks. "We're not a couple."