Chapter 13; Mike's Secret

~~~AJ Point of View~~~

"Why are you always so secretive?" I ask Mike as we drive towards the nearest movie theatre.

"Because I want this to be a secret," Mike answers.

"What?" I ask. "The fact that we're hanging out?"

Mike chuckles. "No of course not."

"Then what is it?"

Mike puts thought into it and then responds, "I don't want people thinking im like a nerd or something."

I laugh out loud while Mike only looks at me like I'm creepy. "Mike, so what? You like Alien Gladiators and want to watch number seven. I like it too! You're entitled to your own likes."

"I just don't want people to think wrong of me or think I'm weird or something," Mike says shamefully.

"Well who gives a crap?" I respond. "Don't let people's opinions cloud your thinking."

"What about Maryse though?" Mike answers angrily. "She broke up with me because she knew I was into these kind of things!"

I instantly see his face fall. Clearly, he hadn't meant to let that slip.

"Mike," I say at a loss of words.

"I'm so sorry," Mike says. "I didn't mean to..."

"I'm so sorry," I say. "I didn't know."

"So AJ..." Mike says after a long pause. "Can we keep this a secret please?"

"Of course!"

A/N: The one thing i can say i am most proud of is that people aren't abandoning my story. It means a lot really and i say those four words often but they really are true.

Next chapter is Elimination Chamber *dun dun DUN* First contact with Vince McMahon since Kaitlyn's injury. What will he say to Kaitlyn?

P.S: I can upload faster with the help of fans, votes, and comments *wink wink*