Chapter Ten: The Other Half

Her name was Mizuki Maiono. She practically wanted everything, a spoiled brat was the word to describe her, hence she earned the title of being called the Greedy Princess. Mizuki never wanted her hands to get dirty, so she always commanded Lapin to do her biddings. Lapin never disobey with her, even if it was a bad idea. Mizuki also never got the freedom to leave the Tri-Colored Palace. She was always told to be a good girl, never causing any trouble. Mizuki never disobey her parents.

"She's going to pay! For everything!" a voice said, having a huge grudge. There was also another daughter Mizuki's parents had. She was Mizuki's twin sister. In their tradition, they could never have a twin, claiming themselves as the Princess of the Tri-Colored Palace. The other sister's name was Erika Maiano. Unlike Erika, she was the kind and generous kind of woman. Mizuki always hated Erika. Her hatred for Erika slowly reign over her reputation as the new Princess. Mizuki hired some assassins to kill Erika, so she couldn't become the next Princess in line. "She's going to pay for everything, for killing me. I hate you, hate you, hate you. Do you hear me, Mizuki?"

"So, you're the Dead Princess from the Tri-Colored Palace?" someone asked. Erika didn't answer the person. This person was wearing a big, black coat. The person was hiding their face from Erika. Erika couldn't identify the person's face. "I'll shall give you a new life! With an exchange of killing Kotaro Nishiki, the fool who now goes by the name, Yuuki Nohara."

"You do that. Then you shall earn the flesh of a human that you once were, but instead you'll be immortal. That is all I'll offer to you, Erika!" the person said. "Oh, I almost forgot, you can do anything as you wish. I will not do anything with your new body....."

"A body for me?" Erika asked. She put some thought about it. Knowing she would become immortal, along with having a grudge against her twin sister, Erika could finally breath into this world once more. "I shall take that offer!" she agreed. The person had an apple on their hand. "Why do you have an apple?"

"This is called a Bad Apple, or also known as the Flower of Resurrection. Eat this apple, and you shall achieve Immortality!" the person explained. Erika took the bad apple. She took a bite into the apple. She looked at the person. The person was vanished, but Erika didn't care.

Suddenly, Erika can feel her strength that she once had when she was human. The flower of resurrection's powers also emerge into Erika, giving her the power of Immortality. "This power....I can feel it! It's amazing! I can finally feel what it means to live once again!" Erika said. Fire started surrounding around her body. "I see, so I must've achieved the power of Fire as well!"

Erika started shooting fireballs out from her hands, testing her new powers. The trees was burnt down by Erika. Erika tried to control her powers, trying to find out what she could do with her new power. She also noticed she wasn't in the Tri-Colored Palace. This was the first time she was ever out of the Tri-Colored Palace. She too, never had the freedom to leave the Tri-Colored Palace. She wasn't familiar with the forest at all. She tried to search for the Tri-Colored Palace. Erika didn't remember how the palace looked like. All she knew is she had been in the palace for so long. Becoming alive once more, Erika wished to return back to vivid life until she had her revenge.

Erika continued searching for the palace. She traveled to many villages on her journey. She was never tired of finding the palace. She was just a tireless wanderer. She also trained during her travels. Erika trained, so she could one day, kill her twin sister, Mizuki. She was going to make Mizuki pay. She wanted Mizuki to suffer so much. Erika's hatred began growing every single day passing. "Get ready to die, Mizuki!"

Kotaro and Noel began to engage battle with Mizuki. Kotaro noticed Rocky couldn't fight like he could. Rocky quickly went to find a hiding spot. Mizuki began shooting bullets everywhere at the two. Kotaro and Noel dodged them all, but they couldn't get any closer to Mizuki.