Chapter Thirteen: Scolded by Humans

When they reached Tori's room, Tou felt the hot temperature of his room. His skin was starting to heat up, almost wanting to melt away from the hot temperature. Quickly, Shin stopped them from proceeding. He couldn't let them from going any further, especially Rocky and Tou because they couldn't fly. Without learning how to fly, they could immediately die in Tori's room. Inside of Tori's room, there were completely lava on the floor, and there wasn't many safe platforms for them. The platform floated in Tori's room.

"Before you guys all go, I want to fight you, Tou and Rocky!" Shin said.

"Huh, why?" Tou asked.

"Woah, woah, bruh, that's not fair! I can't fight!" Rocky complained.

"Because none of you can't fly! If you two can beat me, then I'll approve you two to go any further inside this room! In this room, the temperature can get really high, and many humans needs to learn how to fly, so they can lower the hot temperature to not get cooked alive. I can't approve any of you two to go in unless you beat me in a fight!" Shin explained. Shin thought this might be a difficult fight. With Tou around, he probably can't beat him. As long as Shin has Rocky, he knew Rocky can't beat him unless Rocky knew how to fight as well. Tou walked towards Shin. His fist turned red.

"Shin, just give up on me! Do it to Rocky, not me! You know I can fight...." Tou said. Tou was correct. Shin couldn't beat Tou. He quickly surrendered. He didn't want to get hit by Tou's red fist, whatever he named it. Shin looked at Rocky. It was only Rocky left. Rocky sighed. He had no choice but to fight Shin. Tou walked towards Rocky. "Rocky, do your best!" Tou encouraged him. Rocky nodded his head.

"Don't worry, Rocky. I'm not going to use any Skills, we're just going to fight with our bare hands!" Shin said. Rocky nodded his head. "Ready?" Rocky started charging at Shin. Shin quickly moved by the sides. He kicked Rocky by the waist.

It stunned Rocky for a few minutes. Shin waited for a few minutes. Rocky didn't get up. "Sorry, Rocky, you have stay here!" Shin clarified. Rocky was forced to stay here. He didn't go any further than this. The only ones who went were Tou, Shin, Maya, Melissa, Noel, Fuuko, Alex, and Kyūryu. Seika decided to stay with Rocky. She didn't want to fight her pet, Tori.

Going inside the hot room, Tou looked around, and he noticed the room wasn't more of a room but a cave. The floors were filled with lava, and the only living ground they step on, was simply the ground that were floating. Tou might have a hard problem with this fight. Some of those land were far away from him, so he needed to jump as high as he can to make it on the other side, or be cooked alive by the lava. One mistake would be fatal.

The lava started erupting from below. Then came a man with two giant pairs of wing. Tou was a bit intimidated by the crow. "I see more food! I'm going to consume you all!"

Maya began making inflating noise. "Pssh, you don't really know who you're fighting, do you?" Maya said. She intimidated Tori with the gohei, God's Hand. The microphone in Noel's hand started making static noise. Noel picked it up. "Hello, who is it?" Noel asked.

"It's me, Yuuki! What's going on down there?" Yuuki asked through the microphone. Noel looked at the current situation. Right now, they were just about to fight.

"We're fighting right now." Noel reported.

"Noel, can you sense that hell crow's aura!" Yuuki ordered. Noel does what Yuuki says. She sensed another power inside of Tori.

Unexpectedly, she was shocked to noticed who was inside of Tori. Noel quickly reports to Yuuki. "Yuuki, that hell crow has eaten a portion of Yata-Garasu. He's completely under control of someone else's doing!" Noel reported.