Chapter Nine: Unexpected Invasion

Everybody in Mr. Praum's class passed their papers to Mr. Praum. Everybody took a seat on their desk. Mr. Praum wanted to give a speech to all of the students. He smiled. "Today is the day where the teachers announces his or her favorite student." Mr. Praum told the class. Tou and Rocky had their heads up. They wanted to know who Mr. Praum's favorite student was. Tou never heard about this day before. Mr. Willcocks didn't say anything about this, or probably he was too scary, no one didn't really wanted to know who his favorite student was. Tou didn't care anyway, he was Mr. Willcocks, always yelling at Tou. Mr. Praum looked around the classroom. They were waiting to hear his answer. "My favorite student in this classroom will mostly go to either Rocky or Jeremy. You two are my favorite students!" Mr. Praum answered. "I hope you two do really well in the future!"

Rocky quickly celebrated by standing up from his desk, screaming with such a high-pitched voice. He shaked Tou from left to right. "Oh, and you thought you were the favorite student!" Rocky insulted Tou. Tou frowned.

"Actually, he was going to be my favorite student, but some other teacher said Kotaro was their favorite student, and we can't have two teachers have the same favorite students." Mr. Praum said. Tou celebrated, standing up from his desk. The backfire struck Rocky in the heart. Then, Tou stopped. He wondered who this teacher said he was their favorite student.

"Mr. Praum? Who's this teacher who said I'm their favorite student?" Tou asked. Mr. Praum gave Tou a smile. "Who is it?" Tou wanted to know. He knew being someone's favorite student shouldn't be such a big deal, but to Tou, it made him feel good, it just makes the teacher have some affection and caring towards the student. He liked when teachers always acknowledge him.

"Why it's easy! Mr. Willcocks says you are his only favorite student, no one else!" Mr. Praum answered. Tou stopped celebrating. He slowly sat back down to his desk. He didn't know why, but he felt a bit happy. He probably knew why Mr. Willcocks was smiling because Tou was his favorite student. Tou didn't understand why Mr. Willcocks kept yelling, but he didn't really mind it. Tou was getting used to being yelled by Mr. Willcocks. If he stopped yelling, Tou kinda felt bad and gloomy. "Anyway, since today is Friday, I hope you guys have a beautiful weekend!" Mr. Praum praised.

"Weekend?" Noel said. She knew nothing about weekend. In her world, nobody really focused on weekdays and weekends, practically there was no such thing as Mondays and Tuesdays. The bell started ringing. Tou and Noel went to their next class, gym. They too, had to do some exams for gym as well.

Both Tou and Noel went to Mr. Jackson's gym. Mr. Jackson quickly told them to start exercise even though class hasn't even started. All of the other students were already exercising. Tou went to the boy's locker room to change clothes. While he was changing, he overheard some of the boys talking to each other. He saw Trey talking to his friends. Tou came walking to them. He became so curious to what they were talking about.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about here?" Tou asked. Trey turned to Tou.

"Oh, we were talking about Noel!" he answered. Tou scratched his head, wondering why they were talking about Noel. He knew Trey had a girlfriend, but he guessed Trey was planning to cheat on her.

"I thought you're dating Sarah?" Tou mentioned.

"Yeah, but she broke up with him. Now he likes someone else!" Dylan answered. Dylan was another muscular friend of Trey. Tou was glad for Noel that someone liked her. He had images of Noel with Trey and himself with Mimi. Together, the four had a happy life. He hope something like that would happen, but he highly doubt it would happen. Tou finished changing into his gym clothes.

He walked back to the gym. He was working out in the weight room. While Tou was working, Noel was still in the girl's locker room, changing into her gym clothes. Rumors were spread out the whole school, and many had believed the rumor. There were two girls who looked really excited, talking to Noel. "Noel, did you know, Trey, one of the most hottest boys are really into you?" one of the girls reported. "O.M.G. Girl, you need to go out with Trey. I mean, he already has six packs!" she babbled. The excited one with the glass was Tracy Hans. The one next to Tracy was Stacy Bradman.