Epilogue

Under the ground, hid a mansion. It was called the Satori Maiden Mansion. There was a girl, who lived inside that mansion. She had another eye on top of her forehead. There was nobody who dared to speak to her because of her race's horrifying power. She had the power to manipulate reading the minds of others. Her race was a Satori, a creature with a third eye, able to read the minds of others. No one dared speak to her. The only thing that'll keep her company were pets. These pets were any ordinary pets. These pets had the power to shapeshift into humans. They too, had minds of their own. But they cared less about this little girl reading their minds.

Her name was Seika Matsuka. She named her pets, Shin and other one, Tori. "Soon, I'll show those puny humans who's the real boss around Densetsu! They shall pay for leaving me all alone!" Seika claimed. "I shall use my powers to take over Densetsu."

"Oh, really? Are you sure you can take over Densetsu with just reading minds?" someone asked. Seika turned around. It wasn't any of her pets talking. She knew the tone of her pet's voice. This person was wearing a big, black coat with hood which covered their face. Seika couldn't tell whether the person was a female or a male. The tone of the person's voice changed from a female to a male's voice within every second.

"Who are you?" Seika asked. She started to use her powers. She tried reading the person's mind. The mind of that person said, "......." It was completely silent. Seika was impressed to see how that person over thought about this plan.

"Oh, Seika, I just came to talk to you!"

"What do you want?" Seika asked. The person pointed at one of Seika's pet. Seika looked at who the person pointed at. They were pointed at Tori, Seika's Hell Crow.

"I want to give that Hell Crow some of my powers!" the person said.

"Hmm? How are you going to do that?" Seika asked.

"With this!" The person threw a body of a bird at Seika.

Seika looked at the bird. She was shocked to see who that bird. This was no ordinary bird. It was a raven, but no ordinary raven as well. The raven had three legs.

"No way! Are you seriously going to let my pet eat that?" Seika asked. "You're going to make Tori eat Yata-Garasu, Amaterasu's pet?"

"Well, of course! Don't worry though, this is just a portion of Yata-Garasu. Go ahead, Tori, eat the Goddess of Fire's pet!" The person said. Seika was shocked. Whoever this person was, they were serious. Tori ate Yata-Garasu, the Three-Legged Raven. "Now, you can take over the world!" the person finished. They started laughing. Seika decided join the person laughing.

"So, this is how I'm going to take over Densetsu?" Seika asked herself. She watched Tori eat Yata-Garasu. She slowly gestured a grin. "If this is what it takes to have Densetsu for myself, then I'll accept it!?"

--------------

This is the first time the Beautiful Day Series has ever had an epilogue. Who is this new antagonist, Seika? What will she plan to do to the world of Densetsu? Well, you'll find out on the Fourth Beautiful Day. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment behind! Love you all, Ryu out!