Chapter Five: Violet-Eyed Student

As usual, Kotaro and Rocky raced each other to school. Noel caught up to them. When she reached them, the two argued who was first. Ging came in late as always.

"Hey, did you guys hear the news? The moon was taken away!" Ging reported. Kotaro and Noel had already heard about that. They didn't know if Rocky heard it as well. "Just a few minutes ago, the President was blamed for destroying the moon!"

"They what? Dude, that's ridiculous," Rocky argued, "Why would President have something to do with the moon?"

"No idea, Rocky....." Ging answered. The school bell rung. The four went to their first classes. Noel entered the classroom first. Kotaro saw Mimi opening her locker. He took a deep breath, feeling much more confident this time.

He walked towards Mimi. Mimi's eyes locked to his. Kotaro quickly waved his hand at her, losing all of the confidence within a single stare. Mimi waved back. Kotaro smiled, glad to see her waving back at him until he saw one of her friends came walking to her. His smile immediately died.

Kotaro frowned, knowing it was pointless. He entered the classroom, waiting for class to begin. Kotaro didn't expect much about his first class; it was just the usual. He took a seat and saw Mr. Willcocks. Both their eyes confronted each other, but this time, Mr. Willcocks seemed to not yell at Kotaro.

Then, he made a grin. A grin that Kotaro had never seen before. This was awfully one of those times when Mr. Willcocks didn't yell at Kotaro. It was rare.

The first hour bell rung, class had started. "Attention, class! As you know, the moon has been either destroyed or taken away by some alien. I believe it's an alien who took the moon. I made a conspiracy on who taken the moon away from us," Mr. Willcocks announced, "I know who taken the moon." Knowing Mr. Willcocks' announcement, Kotaro already understood where his teacher was going with this announcement. He didn't expect much, but it was Mr. Willcocks after all. "It was...you!" Mr. Willcocks pointed at Kotaro. All attentions turned towards Kotaro. Some were filled with confusion, yet others bought it. "Why you, KOTARO!? How dare you take the moon away from us! Where have you hide the moon?" Mr. Willcocks shouted. Kotaro was wrong again about Mr. Willcocks. He yelled at Kotaro again.

"Oh boy, here it goes again!" Kotaro mumbled, already expecting Mr. Willcocks would pull some kind trick like that. I can't believe he's making a fool of himself, Kotaro thought. Fellow classmates began chuckling. Mr. Willcocks' classroom was filled with laughter.

The class was going out of control, so Mr. Willcocks had to stop them. He slammed his chalk into the chalkboard. With one calamity, it was enough to silence everyone. "That isn't why we're here to talk about. Let's talk about our new student..."

Kotaro froze. He didn't expect a new student, nor did everyone else. Kotaro searched around his surroundings. None of his classmates were new. He knew every one of them.

"She's pretty late, but she'll come in anytime now," Mr. Willcocks added. They waited for a few minutes, yet no student had came. It slowly became pointless, so Mr. Willcocks proceeded to begin the class without the new student.

Before he moved his mouth, the doors to his class opened. The door opened all the way, revealing a violet-haired girl. Kotaro stared into those violet eyes of hers. They were shiny and beautiful like he could almost fall into a trance.

Noel, on the other hand, carefully analyzed the girl. Massive amount of Ǝnergie surrounded the girl's body; Noel saw it through her eyes. Though, most of the girl's Ǝnergie was around her eyes. It can't be, she thought. Noel locked her eyes on the girl as she walked in front of the class to introduced herself.