Epilogue

The floor made the sound of scrape, slowly scraping the floor with an item. "My sister doesn't care about me! And I don't care about my sister!" The little girl who once fall into love with her sisterly bond had completely washed away. She fell right into the path of darkness. Behind of her, was a person in a coat. Laughters were coming from that person.

"Yes, Kaede, fall right into my trap! Let your hatred rise! No one loves you, so you must force them to love you!" the mysterious person said. Her aura was quickly leaking, filled with hatred. There were three helpless villagers, two of them were boys and the opposite gender. They were scared of Kaede, they quickly begged for mercy. "Kill them, Kaede! This is what happens to anybody who doesn't love you!"

"Please, I'll give you money if you let me live!" the girl begged. She looked at Kaede. Her eyes were completely fallen into darkness as well.

"Attack Skill: Unconscious Signer: Last Remote!" The girl's body split into pieces. Kaede was covered in the blood of an innocent. She used the same Skill on the other villagers. "Big sister, you're going to end up like these humans!?!?" she began laughing hoarsely, enjoying their deaths. She became a monster just like the old Gouki. She became a puppet in the dark.

----

Okay, this one will have to go through some massive amount of editing! I plan on editing it during the summer, so if there are things you can help with- just put a comment on which I need to remove and what I need to add. That is highly appreciated!