Chapter Twelve: The Sad Heartless Girl

When they were both inside the mansion, it was completely dark. The lights started turning on its own. Rocky quickly ran back to the door. He tried opening it, but the doors were shut tight. "Oh my god! Ghost! Ghost!" he whimpered. Laughters echoes around the mansion. Rocky got the chills, shivering from the top of his spine. He quickly turned around. He needed to face his fears. Clapping were be heard as well; it echoed loudly through the mansion.

Seika, the owner of this mansion, revealed herself. She had short, pink hair and pink eyes. There was also an additional eye on her forehead as well. Tou glanced at her. He gave her an ugly look. She was the one who damaged Shin's heart. Tou was going to teach Seika a lesson or two about hurting other's feelings. Seika grinned. "It seems you want to fight me. If you want to fight, come upstairs, we'll start fighting!" Seika said. Tou and Rocky walked up the stairs. They saw Seika sitting on her throne. Seika grinned at them again. She started reading their minds, starting with Rocky's mind. Jeez, this place is creepy. What power does this girl have again? Rocky thought. Seika knew he was the weakest one. She decided to fight Tou instead. She read Tou's mind next. That girl, whatever her name is, I'm going to beat her for doing what she did to Shin! Tou thought.

"Perhaps, I shall introduce myself, my name is Seika Matsuka. I am the Mind-Reader, the one even vengeful spirits fears. I believe you must be Tou, and the weak one right there is Rocky. Ah, Fuuko and Alex are here as well," Seika said. Tou quietly growled. Seika grinned again. She felt Tou's anger leaking out of him. She decided to use his anger as her own advantage.

Rocky stepped in. He didn't believe her that she had the ability to read minds. He tried to test her if she could actually read minds. "Oh, yeah, what am I thinking right now?"

"Hmph, don't think you'll fool me just like that, Rocky!" Seika immediately answered. "Your plan is try to humiliate me when I say the wrong thing! A trickery mind of yours does not fool me!" she added, leaving a smirk on her face. Rocky was left to be speechless. He believed she was able to read his mind. She started laughing. "You two are humans from the Outside World? Hahaha, why am I seeing a bunch of clowns in my mansion?"

Tou hollered at her. He charged right at her, with his hand immediately glowing red. Seika began to read his mind. Tou's mind was completely empty. She was utterly speechless that she couldn't read his mind. Seika quickly flew in the air, dodging Tou's attack. Seika also noticed he didn't say anything for his Attack Skill. She wondered how he was doing that. "Trap Skill: Mind the Trap," Suddenly, the carpet grew vines with prickly thorns. It whipped Tou everywhere, from leg to arm. Tou didn't mind the damage. He continued facing Seika. He grabbed one of the vines, and he ripped them into pieces. Seika was surprised to see how reckless he was. He chased after Seika, despite she was in the air.

Seika decided to use the air as her own battlefield. She knew Tou couldn't fly. Of course, he was a human, and most humans didn't have the ability to fly. She used her next Skill. "Trick Skill: Boundaries Everywhere!" She opened portals. Rocky, Alex, and Fuuko noticed the portals looked really similar to Yuuki's portals. She summoned ten of them, and they all started shooting bullets at Tou. Recklessly, Tou took all the damages. He didn't care what happened to his body. Seika smiled. If this is how he fights, he was only going to end up losing. She started reading his mind once again. You're going to pay, Seika! I'm going to make you apologized to Shin, Tou thought.

She began laughing loudly. "I'll never apologized to my pets. Why they're simply animals? They don't have any feelings, do they?" Seika confessed. Tou's heart was struck like an arrow was shot through his heart. He didn't want to hear another word coming from her filthy mouth.

Fuuko and Alex help Tou fight against Seika. Unfortunately, Rocky was rendered useless due not having the capability to fight. Alex summoned five archers. Both Tou and Fuuko fought Seika with their fists, except Fuuko had the air advantage, being able to fly in the air.