Chapter Fourteen: Flying Like A Bird

Rocky watched the fight. He felt kinda lonely just watching them fight. Judging by the looks of the fight, Maya and the others seem to have the advantage against Tori, especially with the numbers. He wished he could fight just like Shin.

Seika glanced over at Rocky, noticing he looked a bit lonely. She walked next to Rocky. "You want to fight with them, correct?"

"Of course. My friend, Tou, is taking most of the credit, you know?" Rocky replied. Seika chuckled a little. She stared at Tou. Losing to him, Seika wished to have another rematch against him.

Even though she lost, Seika learned something from Tou. "He's strong. I believe in him....he might end up just like one of us, a Legend!" Seika admitted. I can't help it, but why do I see Yuuki within that human? I feel there's a resemblance between that human and Yuuki, Seika thought. "Rocky, if you want to fight, join them right now!"

"Wait, but I can't fly. I also can't fight!" Rocky said.

"Not what your mind and heart is saying..." Seika retorted. Seika gazed into Rocky's eyes. "Remember? I can read minds, and it tells me that you want to fight right now! So fight!" she added. Rocky clenched his fist. Seika grabbed onto Rocky's hand. "If you want to fight, then you must believe in yourself! Sounds cliche, but those are the real tips for every humans."

Rocky moved forward, ready to join the others. He turned around, and he displayed a smile to Seika. Seika smiled back, waving her hand at him. She sighed, "Sadly enough, I gave him some of my powers to him! I hope it'll help him solve this incident!"

Rocky came forth inside Tori's room. He felt the heat tension trying to melt his own skin. "Woah, this guy really needs a freezer to cool himself!" Rocky joked. Tou spotted Rocky. He got off the pterodactyl, wondering what Rocky was doing here. "Hey, Tou, I'm here!"

"Rocky, what are you doing here?!" Tou asked. "You do realize you're going to get yourself killed?"

"Well, I just couldn't wait for you guys to finish the incident! And who says you can tell me what to do?" Rocky argued. While the two were busy arguing, they realize about Tori.

Tori aimed at the two. "You're an eyesore! Attack Skill: Crow Signer: Yata-Garasu Planetary Explosion!" The platform both Tou and Rocky were in, was completely destroyed. The two fell straight down to the lava. Alex didn't have enough time to summon another bird to the field. Maya and the others were too far away from Tou and Rocky, and Noel was too weak to help the two.

Tou and Rocky held onto each other, knowing they were going to die. Rocky closed his eyes. He took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes. He was holding Tou's shoulders. Noel, Alex, Fuuko, Kyūryu, and Shin were see what Rocky just did. No way, Rocky, you did it! Noel thought. Tou looked beneath him. He was glad he wasn't touching the lava, but he wasn't on any safe platform. He was literally floating in the air. He smiled, celebrating thinking he finally learned how to fly. He could feel Rocky holding his shoulders. Tou immediately turned his head, to look at Rocky. He felt depressed as he found out it wasn't him, but Rocky who just learned how to fly.

"Bruh, you know what this means?" Rocky asked. Tou shook his head. Rocky started singing, "I believe I can fly!?" He sounded really happy. Rocky took Tou to a platform. "Alright, I'll take care of this one!"

Tou nodded his head. Rocky may not be able to fight, but he had the ability to fly. "Hey, birdman, this time it's a fight between you and I!" Rocky said. Tori chuckled a little. It seemed a little bit too unfair. Tou looked behind Rocky. Rocky suddenly grew wings behind of him. The color of the wings were silver, suddenly shining through the lava reflection of his wings. Tori couldn't see much. Rocky dashed towards Tori. He gave Tori one hard punch in the gut. It seemed he was much faster while in airborne. Rocky pushed Tori away from him. Fire appeared in his hand. "Attack Skill: Inferno Punch!" Tori smiled. He knew fire wouldn't work on him. He was a Hell Crow, and fire was their element. Tori decided to take the hit from Rocky.

Rocky's fiery fist touched Tori in the guts. Tori smiled. "Hmph, you fool! Fire doesn't do anything to-," He paused. Tori started spitting out his saliva as he can feel the pain from Rocky. Rocky gives Tori a big grin. "Impossible!" Rocky punches Tori right to the walls.

"My final attack! Attack Skill: Helios Signer: Volcanic Blast!" He started shooting from both of his hands. He shot a flaming laser right at Tori. Tou was surprised of Rocky. Rocky had already learned how to use Skill before Tou, despite Tou stayed here much longer than he did. This time, Tori decided to fall. He was unconscious, no match for Rocky. Shin quickly went over to get Tori. Maya was surprised as well. They solved this incident with simply Rocky. Wow, isn't that ironic? The annoying one solves this incident? Well, as long as I'm the shrine maiden, I take all of the credit, no matter what, Maya thought. Everybody went back to the mansion, the Satori Maiden Mansion. "Hey, birdman, are you okay?" Rocky asked. Maya pushes Rocky away from Tori. She knew what to do with Tori. She needed to remove Yata-Garasu out of Tori's body. Maya used her maiden powers to remove the Three-Legged Raven out of Tori's body. There it is, when she removed the piece of Yata-Garasu, Tori had eaten one of the legs of Yata-Garasu.

"This isn't any ordinary piece from Yata-Garasu. This doesn't even belong to Yata-Garasu, this power......this power belongs to someone else!" Maya answered. Everyone was shocked. They all looked at Seika. They all blamed it on her, since she was one of the Legend, former Legend that is.

"I'm not the one who did it! I was kicked out because the humans feared me!" Seika answered. She was right. Maya stopped looking at her. She didn't care anyway. As long as the incident was solved, she was fine with it. Maya walked towards Seika. "Make all of those Earth Souls go away from both the other world and Densetsu!" Maya demanded.

"Well, I lost fair and square!" Seika agreed. Everybody went back to the Shrine of the Gods. Rocky sighed with relief.

"Yeah, we did it!" Rocky celebrated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Melissa said. She looked at the sun. "You got the best part! We could've taken that crow down!" Rocky gave Melissa a grin. "What's with your face?"

"Jealous?" Rocky smirked. Melissa growled. The incident has finally been solved. Peace was back. Tou laid on the ground inside the shrine, relaxing every bit of his own paradise world. Seika, Tori, and Shin decided to join Maya and the others in the Shrine. Rocky and Shin continuously went at it, arguing whether Shin is confirmed to be girl or not. Tori found it amusing to see Shin being insulted. He was able to make some friends with Rocky and all the others.

Seika changed by not hating any humans anymore. She was still sad though. Her sister went missing, no one knows her whereabouts. Tou stand right next to her. He tried to encourage her. "Seika, I'll promise to find your sister, okay?" Tou promised. Seika read his mind. I'll find Kaede, if that's what makes my friends to be happy, Tou thought.

Seika looked at him. She gives a smile. "I really appreciate it, but why are you doing it for me?" Seika asked. Tou stands up for a moment. He takes a few walk. Seika looked at his back. He stretches his left arms out, giving her a thumbs up. "Because I'm Tou Thao, remember that well! My friends......I love them too much, I wish everyday will be a day where I feel at ease with them!" Tou confessed. Seika's heart started beating really fast. She couldn't explain what this feeling was. Tou turned around and looked at her. Seika's face turned red, immediately blushing. Tou gives her a smile. "Remember that I'm your friend! I swear I'll find your sister no matter what!" Tou promised. Seika smiled. She was starting think he can do it, he can find her little sister. Other than that, whatever this feeling she felt, she was learned more about it aside with Tou.

The End Of Book Four

----

Whether you hate or like Rocky, he's going to play a major role into the story. This will be the last part of the story, but I'll still make some more. Don't worry though, I'll make some more since the Beautiful Day Series isn't really done! I'm so happy you guys reached here from start (B-Day#1) to end (B-Day#4). Stay tuned as I may publish the Fifth Beautiful Day. Like the others, it'll be four books in one!