Chapter Six: Don't Mess With Noel

Tou finished his homework after arriving back home. He couldn't wait for the next day, ready to turn his homework. Even though he realized his real name, Tou didn't feel too surprised about it. The day felt the same, except people kept calling him Kotaro. But Tou had to get used to being called Kotaro, despite his real name was Tou. Tou checked the calendar. He noticed exams were coming. Smacking his own face to focus, he knew he had to study for the upcoming exams.

The next day, Tou woke up, having another normal day as usual. Tou packed his stuff, preparing himself to go to school. He went outside, seeing Noel was ready before he was. "Let's go, Noel!" Tou said. The two walked together to school like any normal day. As always, Rocky ran passed through them. There was no point since they couldn't reach Rocky anyway.

"I win, Koty! Oh wait, your real name is Tou actually! My bad!" Rocky said. Even Rocky, had trouble remembering Tou's name. He knew he had to get used to the name. Ging arrived late again. Tou decided to tell Ging about his real name.

When he did, Ging seem completely normal as if he didn't care. Noel was a bit suspicious, but she tried ignoring it for now. The school bell rang, and everyone entered inside the school building.

Always showing a smile, and always by his side, Noel never really mind others looking at her. They knew who she liked, it seemed too obvious for her to hide it, the only dumb was Tou, who hasn't even figured out who likes her. He was too oblivious, not knowing Noel had feelings for him.

After Mr. Willcocks's class, Tou and Noel walked their way to Mr. Praum. Tou barely remembered what happened in that class except that Mr. Willcocks reminded them about exams. Together, they were in class, Mr. Praum's class. As always, this teacher always started class with a conversation, now he started the conversation with Lapin. "Okay, Lapin, who is your inspiration?"

Lapin gracefully smiled. She seemed to be enjoying this school. Lapin was able to make more friends. "My inspiration is Victoria te Viola, the Maid of Elegance. She always inspires me to do many good things as a maid. If I can get my chance to see her, I want to be her disciple." Lapin answered. No one in the classroom had no idea who Lapin was talking about.

Mr. Praum didn't know how to respond back to her. He was utterly confused, not understanding a single word she was saying. It was like she spoke in gibberish language, Mr. Praum had no answer anymore. His brain wouldn't develop any words. Tou was surprised. Lapin just kept the classroom quiet just by saying someone who was from a different world. He quietly sighed afterwards, he wondered how weird can this school get.

Mr. Praum walked back to this board. "Anyway.....class, I hope you all have been studying during these days. Tomorrow, we will have an exam. I hope you all pass the exams!" Mr. Praum said. Tou was ready for the exams. Though, he was having trouble studying due to the problems in Densetsu. He knew obviously his life will never be the same, but this was life.

After school, Tou and Noel were about to walk home. Rocky immediately stopped Tou. "Hey Tou, do you want to study together?" he suggested. Tou has been studying a lot lately for the exams, but he wanted to study some more. He nodded his head, accepting Rocky's offer. The two walked to Rocky's house while Noel walked home alone.

She didn't mind walking home alone. Skarlet appeared out of nowhere, scaring Noel from behind. "Hey, you promised you'll come play with me at the arcade?" Skarlet said. Noel decided to go with Skarlet as the two went over to the arcade. A few hours had passed, and Skarlet ran out of quarters to play her fighter's game.

The two walked home together. On the walkway back to home, Noel and Skarlet were peacefully walking on the sidewalk. The two were having a wonderful conversation for the time being. Then, Noel stopped walking, causing Skarlet to stop walking as well. Noel sensed some auras around her. This sensation she felt, it was the aura of hatred; this hatred she felt, those emotions were towards her. "I know you're there! Please come out," Noel called out.