Chapter Two: The Request

Kotaro and Noel head back to their home. They waved their hands to Rocky as he walked to his home. Entering inside their home, they both saw angry faces. Amanda and Kyle displayed an unhappy face. "Where were you two?" Amanda asked. Kotaro and Noel looked at each other.

"Uh, we were lost!" Noel lied.

"Oh...well, I'm so glad you guys came back! I was so worried of what would've happened with you guys!" Amanda whimpered. "You guys know it's in the middle of the night, so please take a good rest!" Kotaro and Noel nodded their heads. They both went their separate rooms. Kotaro lied his back on the bed, slowly falling asleep as his eyes started to close.

With his eyelids shut tight, he fell asleep within an instant. This time in his dream, Kotaro found himself in a greenfield. He looked around his whereabouts. To his right, he saw the same boy again. Kotaro startled a bit, not expecting to see him again.

"Sorry if I scared you there!" he apologized. He sat down on the ground, watching the horizon ahead of him. Kotaro joined him, sitting next to him. "So....what do you think? You know, looking at what's ahead of you?" the boy asked. Kotaro looked at the horizon just like the boy. He saw many houses, along with some people in the serene homes.

"It's great!" Kotaro answered. "peaceful as well..." he added. The boy chuckled a bit. "Hm? What's so funny?" he wondered. The boy shook his head, refusing to answer Kotaro. Kotaro frowned for a moment, not able to know what was so funny, but he was finally able to get his chance to ask for boy's name. "By the way, you never answered my question before, but what's your name?"

"You mean you don't remember me?" he replied. Kotaro shook his head. He never seen the boy before in his life. "My name is Kotaro Nishiki," the boy finally introduced himself. Kotaro paused, shock to know the boy's name was his own name. The other Kotaro flicked his finger on Kotaro's forehead. "You're being too naive, aren't you?" the other Kotaro said. Kotaro had no idea what the other Kotaro meant. The other Kotaro sighed roughly, "Well, it's you as usual.....T-,"

Kotaro froze in place. "What did you just said?" Kotaro asked. He misheard what the other Kotaro said at the end. He listened carefully to what the other Kotaro said before.

"What? I said your name? Don't you remember your name? T-," he repeated. Flower petals surrounding between the two. Kotaro was surprised to hear the other name that the other Kotaro called him. He didn't want to believe, assuming the other Kotaro was teasing him.

Kotaro immediately awaken from his dream. He put some thoughts about what the other Kotaro called him. He didn't want to believe it, but at the same time, he wanted to believe it. Seeing that boy again, Kotaro had small images of him, having flashbacks with him around. "My name can't be T-,"

"Kotaro? Come on, let's go to school right now! We don't want to be late!" Noel warned. Kotaro quickly packed his stuff as he was ready for school. He walked outside, spotting Noel as she was ready for school just like him. The two walked to school together like a couple.

They both saw Rocky running past through them. Kotaro and Noel raced Rocky to school. Unfortunately, Rocky beat them to school. He celebrated for his victory, and he teased Kotaro afterwards. Ging always showed up late as usual.

It was just another peaceful day in Earth. It felt so tranquil, Kotaro hoped every single day was like this. The school bell rang. Rocky, Ging, Kotaro, and Noel entered the school as class was beginning.

Noel entered inside the classroom before Kotaro did. Kotaro saw Mimi ahead of him. She was completely alone. With her being completely alone, Kotaro felt the confidence to talking to her. He walked forward to Mimi. He waved his hand while calling out her name, "Good morning, Mimi!"