Chapter 29: yeah right

Start from the beginning

Dean: did I do that?
Sam: do what Dean?
Dean: did I hurt y/n by doing that joke?
Sam: yeah you did, you pissed off cas and myself.
Dean: I did?
Sam: y/n went to mom's funeral when we were kids, she was always nice to you, but you were a huge dick to her Dean. That's why she didn't bother to talk to you after middle school.
Dean: I need to see her.
Sam: rest, I'll text her to come by later.
Dean: thanks Sam.

Sam left the hospital and went home, John was still in rehab, he would go visit the boys, he found out about Dean and waited for Sam to come home so he wouldn't touch the alcohol.

Sam: dad?
John: hows Dean?
Sam: he's good, you didn't drink did you dad?
John: no, I couldn't.
Sam: come on, I'll take you to see Dean.
John: what happened to that y/n girl?
Sam: she goes to the same school with us dad.
John: I haven't seen her since your mother's funeral and she left before I could thank her for coming.
Sam: I'll bring her along with us.

Sam texted you, you saw John and Sam pulling up in John's pickup.

You: mr. Winchester?
John: hello y/n, my you've gotten beautiful.
You: uh thank you sir, I wanted to congratulate you.
John; for what?
You: you stopped drinking for your sons so they could have a good role model, like their mother.
John: thank you y/n, that means a lot and I appreciate you coming to Mary's funeral a few years ago.
You: I actually go visit her grave sir.
John: you do?
You: yes sir, I do. My mom isn't home much since she went back to school then got a job. I go visit your wife's grave and talk to her, almost like she's there listening to me.
John: I wanted to thank you for watching my sons.
Sam: uh dad?
John: yeah?
Sam: about Adam, he's in jail.
John; what did he do?
You: he nearly raped me sir.
John: oh my god.
You: Dean got there before he could do anything and the cops were called.
John: I'm sorry y/n.
Sam: dad, Adam had a shrine to y/n.
John; oh my god.
You: it's okay sir, but there's something  else you should know.
John: what's that?

You told John about Dean and Crowley's joke on you, John was pissed that Dean did that. Then you, Sam and John headed to the hospital and saw the doctors running to Dean's room.

They had the defibrillator out and we're trying to make dean's heart start up again