The One That Got Away (1827)

*sniff* you...don't know how you made me so..*sniff* so happy...that my story...*sniff* hits 4k! *wails*

You are so awesome fellas! All of my hardships in thinking about my new plot, new pairings...new love...*sobs*

W-well, anyway. This is the continuation of the When You're Gone. Why? Cause I like it. Duh. Hehe. And just a moment. Do you already read the Alvarez Arc of Fairy Tail? Oh man, Hiro is very cruel. Why Gajeel of all the people? I feel sorry for Levy. Taking away the man you love in front of you... Hey! That's an inspiration!

=•=

Hibari Kyoya is no mere fool, stupid, naive, and oblivious person, not unlike someone he very know. He isn't that prideful to notice his growing affection for his fluffy omnivorous boss, that was sadly, already had his eyes on that tutor of his. Kyoya is possessive as hell, but he would never-ever took someone that is already about to be taken. In short, he is fine of letting the not-baby-anymore-carnivore have his prey.

That's why he only held himself back of pinning that boss of his in the nearest wall and confess his feelings. Anyway, everything started to get serious at the carnivore and his boss, since one day, he'd notice that the tutor is away.

"He wants his freedom." Tsuna smiled at him sadly when he'd asked why the carnivore is not around one day. "And I don't want to let him feel trapped."

'That's stupidity' Kyoya wanted to say to his boss but wisely shut his mouth and left his oblivious boss in his office. 'If you like someone, you should not let him free. Since some of them go, and never return.'

And he is right. The day that the carnivore left is the last day he'd sen him. The smile on his boss' face were faked, and he could hear his cries from his room. And he want to admit, cries isn't Tsuna's forte.

That's why when he took a flight to Paris before christmas, he already figured out that his herbivorous boss will try to call again the carnivore, even though he know that the carnivore would shut the herbivore out.

"Merry Christmas to myself." He heard Tsuna mumbled to himself, voice cracked with pain and sadness. Kyoya pushed the door opened, delighting to see the surprise and shocked happiness enter the herbivore's eyes.

"Omnivore," he greeted, placing the bags of plastic he is carrying at the table. "I know that you would be alone today." He turned, raising an eyebrow at the still shocked herbivore. "And no, my flight is cancelled since it's snowing hard." He took a covered box from the bottom of the plastic bag. "Here's my gift to you."

From his peripheral vision, Kyoya discretely smiled when he'd seen the herbivore's lips quirked up, before turning to a wide smile.
"Thank you!"

And then, it becomes their little tradition of going to different place on their own, sharing small smiles to each other, and he could feel that slowly, the herbivore is warming up on him.

"Reborn is very foolish, you see." His uncle, Fon, stated as the former-arcobaleno visited him at the mansion. "Tsunayoshi is a very kind and light-hearted sky. Yet, he didn't paid him any attention." Fon smiled warily at him, with a hint of warning.

"Could I trust you of not hurting him anymore?"

Heh. As if Kyoya would hurt his boss. He inwardly smirked and shook his head, returning his attention in front of the mirror, fixing his tie.

Tsuna came up behind him, wrapping his arm around the skylark. "Are you ready for tonight?" Tsuna asked softly. "You're the one that needs to be questioned like that, omnivore." He could feel Tsuna's smile behind him.
"I'm already done with him, Kyoya. Thank you for everything."

Hibari Kyoya smiled and shook his head again, turning to place a kiss on the herbivore's forehead, before kissing him at his lips. "You don't need to repeat that phrase to anyone, herbivore." He murmured, wrapping his hands around the brunet's waist. "Only to me, and only me alone."

Tsuna didn't said anything or such, staring at him with many emotion. Kyoya stared down at the brunet. "Is something wrong, herbivore?"

Tsuna smiled softly at him, before yanking him by his necktie, wrapping one arm around his neck, and pressing his lips against his own.

Hibari Kyoya promised to himself that he wouldn't took anything that's already taken, but once everything falls on his part....

Hibari Kyoya is possessive as hell, and he isn't like that carnivore tutor. He isn't stupid enough to let his prey go away anymore.