Destiny(G27)

For my fellas out there, sorry for my late update...well, not really. Hehe.
Anyway, this is an apology for you. It's supposed to be 1827 or something but well...G27 rocks!

Enjoy~

=•=

Giotto is the next inheritor of the Vongola Mantle, the so-called reincarnation(and look-alike!)of the original creator of Vongola, and the son of Timoteo to other woman.

His brothers are supposed to be the one that will inherit it, aside from the fact that all of them are assassinated that's why his existance is kept a secret until he reached his fourth birthday, where his uncle Reborn took him out of the mansion as a gift.

The hitman took him to a carnival, and that's where our story will start.

Giotto walked through the rows of stalls, his blue eyes wide with awe and admiration when his eyes caught a stall that was kept at the very edge, surrounded by a weird aura that kept other people away from it.

His attention hooked at the weird stall, he ditched his Unca and immediately shuffled for the stall where an old woman smiled at him.

"Hello, young man. Do you believe in true love?" Giotto's cherubic face scrunched up as he wrinkled his nose.
"Nuh uh, miss old lady. Unca Reborn sais that true love is fake."

The lady throw back her head and cackled. "Your 'unca' is very funny, young man. But, it wouldn't hurt to try right?" Giotto looked at her suspiciously before settling himself at one of the stools.

The lady spoke some weird language before turning at him once again. "You will meet you true love today with eyes beautiful as the sunset and smile that can lift the other side of the moon."

After his interaction with the old lady, Giotto met again Reborn who scold and whack him in the head for ditching him. The hitman was interrupted by his cellphone blaring and after a threat, he immediately cut the line.

"Let's go, Baka-Gio. Dame-Iemitsu is going to visit the mansion with his son."

=•=

"Ohhh, Reborn! Meet my son, Tsunayoshi. Tuna-kun, this is your scary godfather, Reborn." Giotto peered behind Timoteo's legs as the goofy blond man babbled to his Unca, holding a bundle of blankets.

The kind lady with the goofy blond that give him cookies and candies smiled at him and kneeled before him.

"Hello, Gio-kun. Do you want to meet little Tsu-kun?" Giotto hesitantly nodded before the kind lady took the bundle of blankets from the goofy man that was arguing now with Unca Reborn, kneeled again before him and showed him a sleeping little baby.

"You will meet you true love today with eyes beautiful as the sunset and smile that can lift the other side of the moon."

First, it's already sunset and they are near the balcony where the sunset reflects through the windows, illumanting the baby's eyes that looked at him directly. Second, the baby smiled at him toothily, reaching out for him.

Giotto blinked, a part of his head screeching that this baby is a boy, a part reminding him that this is his true love, the remaining part commenting that the kid's smile can really lift the other side of the moon.

So Giotto only did one thing his childish mind can do.

He opened his mouth, eyes blown wide before screaming bloody murder.