Author Note(Again)

Okay, okay! Throw some rotten tomatoes, bananas or any kind of fruits to me for squeezing this here but read this first. 'Kay?

I know all of you are sulking to yourself ("How come you favor other couples than the others? Is it because you didn't like them...?") heck, I wonder myself too! And don't flame me! I don't just get enough response on my author's note at the end of my stories! If I were you, I will spread this All27 to others so many would support you on your rally. Poor me.....(wails dramatically)

Anyway, don't just sulk there while stabbing a voodoo doll that looks like me (hehe, just take a guess on what I look) or curse me using Oba-Hasa —damn you Dialga and Palkia! Why did you send Midorima here! Well, not that i'm minding...— but please. Help me spread the word about the wonderfull creations of the beautiful, wonderful, successful, bountiful, cheerful, everyful Mirabella2772 (I flatter myself, thank you very much) and create my new aim for All27 Compilation because hey, if my mind change, i'll agree to make this into 100 chapters! Isn't it fun?

And if I confuse you about my childish behavior, don't worry, I feel the same way, hehe. That's the reason why I suck at writing tragedies and stuff...but I really like making Tsuna and Hibari's life a living hell. (Laugh maniacally and cackle like a witch)

And if you noticed, i'm giving all my attention to All27 because I want to finish it quick. Just joking. Anyway, hopefully, my mind will start to give me another scene of my 27 Revolution after it's loooonnngggg vacation.

That's all and peace out, yo!