Dreams(8027)

Okay, good news my fellow Mafias! My angsty caravan was forced to stopped when a certain friend of mine begged me to stop writing angsty stories. Well, that's a little fine because angsty isn't my forte. I love reading stories about making Tsuna's life a hell but not writing it.

=•=

Yamamoto Takeshi never know when or how did they met but after a long game of baseball with his friends, when he sank at his bed, in his dreams, he is with a brunette. Sure, he knows that she is just a dream but he sometimes wished the brunette isn't just a figment of his imagination.

The brunette never told her name, but she knows him. He told her every imch of his secret, the same with her, and they would play at the big castle all day until he is awoken by his father in the morning. But whenever he sleep again, he would see her again and again, because she said that she wouldn't leave yet. Yet.

He thought that she would never leave him but all of his hopes were shattered when one day, she told her she's leaving.

"I'm going away for a while," she muttered while they watched the sun sink at the beach before them. "I need to see the world you know? I am going to wake up again."

"No!" He pleaded. "But if you leave me—" she softly hit his shoulder. "Hey, who told you that i'm leaving? I'm going to meet you again. Personally." She leaned her forehead on his own, staring at his own eyes.

"But before you leave...could you please introduce yourself now?"

"Takeshi, you'll be late!"

The brunette smiled at him and without warning, pecked him at his lips. "I'm Tsuna. Nice to meet you."

=•=

Now, at his seat, Takeshi dazedly traced his lips, remembering their small kiss. He was snapped from his daydream when their teacher walked in.

"Class, we have a new student from Italy. Be nice to her because she's just from an accident, and she just awaken from a coma. Please come in." The door slipped open and to his shock, the same waist length brown hair, those chocolate-brown orbs and dazzling smile brightened the whole room.

"Konichiwa! I'm Tsuna! Nice to meet you!" Brown meets gold before he grinned at her, her smiling back in return.

=•=

Did the ending leave you a little unsatisfied? Yeah, me too. I was just coming from a huge massive problem
(does breaking your mother's prized vase is a problem?)and after a scolding from my ever loving mother, sweetness was seeped from me to the bone.

T^T