Wedding Trouble II

The others could only gaped when the bride started to walk at the aisle lead by the greatest hitman.Iemitsu started bawling his eyes out(because he is supposed to be the one that will lead his tuna-fish damn it!)as the other whistle at Tsuna.

Sir,i'm bit nervous about being here today
Still not real sure what i'm going to say
So bare with me please if i take up too much of your time

The bride smiled to herself as she looked at the man that protects her,
made her happy,made her smile and love her.

See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything,and all that i know is..
It would be such a relief if i know that we were on the same side
Cause very soon i'm hoping that I.

Hayato could just fidget in his shoes as Tsuna walked.Her eyes met him and they smile to each other.

And that is when the expected thing happen.

"Ouch!"Tsuna yelp as she stepped on her dress and tripped on the aisle.
Reborn almost face-palmed but decided to help her stood as she murmured a 'thank you'.

Can marry your daughter,and make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that i love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me till the day that i die,yeah

Dino cracked a smile at his little sister as he shook his head.She still didn't change...

Enma and Byakuran are beaming,
because the girl they often tease that is a zero romantic person was now walking in the aisle,going to be married ahead of them.

I'm gonna marry your princess,and make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that i'll ever seen
I can wait to smile,as she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father,on the day that i marry your daughter

The guardians are smiling as Hibari sighed from his spot,the rings on his hand.He caught the eyes of a smiling Chrome as he looked away blushing.

When they reached the altar,Reborn let go of Tsuna's hand and passed it to Hayato.

"I expect my nephew early huh?"
He murmured.The couple blushed.

"Reborn!"Tsuna hissed.God,her face look probably like it was overdosed to blusher.(Because her ancestor and her future-sister-in-law fight for that)

She's been her every step since the day that we met
Scared to think of what will happen if she ever left
So don't you ever worry about her ever treating her bad

She seen her friends,and allies smiling at them as she faced Hayato.Their face exploded red.

Hayato hold her hand tightly as the priest(that suspiciously talk with 'extreme' a lot.And she was sure that it isn't Ryohei because the said man is talking to Hana)started talking.

I've got most of my vows done so far...
So bring on the better or worse
And till death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind,it's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart

But they isn't listening nor caring for everyone,because they are too focused to each other.

"Will you marry me?"Tsuna's face reddened.She was so shock to see her boufriend kneeling in front of her,with a ring and red-orange jewel engraved in the middle.

"Well?"Hayato breathed.Everyone was gaping at the couple,waiting for      Tsuna's answer.After seems like an eternity,Tsuna smiled.

"Do you have to ask me?You already know the answer."Tsuna slid her finger at the ring,yanking Hayato with his necktie and connect their lips together.

I'm gonna marry your daughter,and make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that i love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me till the day that i die,yeah

Tsuna stared at his greyish-green eyes that she grow accostumed with and finally,their love that is formed by their  closeness to each other.Not as a boss and right-hand man but as friends.

I'm gonna marry your princess,and make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that i'll ever seen
I can't wait to smile,as she walks down the aisle
On the arms of her father,on the day that i marry your daughter

"You may now extremely exchanged your ring to each other."Hibari stepped in,holding out the ring.Hayato took the ring as he slide it on Tsuna's ring finger.

"I,prove my love to you and promise to cherish our promise to each other."

The first time is saw her,i swear i knew
That i'd say i do

Bianchi's aura darkened when she realized that Hayato's vow is different from what they memorized(because hey!he is nervous).Giotto snickered at his rival's unfortunate situation.

Tsuna took the ring and was about to slide it when to their shock,she managed to do it properly.Giotto looked smug,because he is the one that teach Tsuna about it.

"Uh...Well,i just want to remind you that from the start,i didn't need guardians.Because what i need is family.Friends.And i promise to uphold my vow till my death."Tsuna smiled warmly at the silver-head.The girls cooed while the boys wolf-whistled.

I'm gonna marry your daughter,and make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that i love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me till the day that i die,yeah

The priest continue talking."I wed thee,for the better or worse,till in sickness and in health.You may now kiss the bride."

Tsuna shrugged before tip-toeing as Hayato met her lips half-way.The others cheered,as Tsuna wrapped an arm to his shoulder.

"I love you."Hayato murmured as they pulled away.Tsuna giggled before placing a kiss on his nose.

"I love you too."

I'm gonna marry your princess,and make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that i'll ever seen
I can't wait to smile,as she walks down the aisle
On the arms of her father,on the day that i marry your daughter

---Owari

Oh yeah!I finished it now!Cheers~