A day-off

Reborn hummed to himself while walking for his student's office, pushing a huge cart with stacks of paperworks.

Smirking at the thought of his student's face after he'd seen the new batch, Reborn opened the door to be greeted by no whinings, no sleeping or any sign of his student. Well, except for that tiny paper that was scribbled by his student's writing.

He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Chaos."

---

Kikyo grimly knocked at Byakuran's door as he held a batch of paperworks. There's no doubt that his boss will sulk but...

He frowned when he noticed the eerie silence and decided to enter only to froze.

"Byakuran-sama!"

---

Gamma was surprised when Nazaru appeared out of nowhere, handing paperworks to him and instructing him to give it to Yuni.

Sighing, he entered the room when he noticed that Yuni is missing.

"Is Hime playing hide-and-seek again?" He murmured and was about to leave when he noticed a paper on the top of the table.

"Shit, call Reborn!"

---

Adelheid felt a tickmark appeared at her eyebrow as she held the piece of paper between her finger and slice it elegantly.

Julie, that was just about to come near her froze and scuttled back.

"That Enma...." Adelheid shake, anger visible. "He run off!"

---

Romario never thought that the day will come that Dino will be a man and would leave without his subordinates anymore.

He cried, while gripping the paper. "The boss is a man now!"

---

On a private ship that was destined to a high-class island, Dino rubbed his arm and shiver. "I have a feeling that Romario is talking about me..."

Tsuna, who is busy basking under the sunlight peered curiously from his cap. "Oh geez, they must have found it out already. I hope that Gokudera -kun will be generous and will not follow us..."

Yuni hummed cheerfully from her big bowl of ice cream that she and Byakuran are sharing. "But it's good to have a day-off anyway. Thanks for inviting us, Tsuna-san."Enma nodded in agreement as he sipped on his juice.

Tsuna laughed good-heartedly before pulling over his cap and basking again under the sun.