Question and Answer Portion

Uwaaaaa!!! A 3k hit! What a great honor for me, even though I just started this a year ago! Thanks for all of your support, fellas and mafias~!
And unfortunately, this isn't an update but for all of you, I'm going to continue free-style writing which means whoever I wanted to pair Tsuna with will have their chances~

Anyway, this is some of personal questions I've been getting. From one to ten questions so far, this is my first on the list.

1. Are you a gay or bi?

On no, a total no. I have the thing called uterus and womanhood, even though periods are such a bitch, but i'm certainly a woman, dammit. T^T
And even though I act punkish or something, I'm still smitten on the wonders called fangirling, hello kitty and matchmaking.

2. Why did your write these KHR fanfics?

Ah, because writing is my escape to reality and the only way to spread my IMAGINATION. I'm currently having a secret relationship with wattpad and hopefully, my evil witch (aka: brother) wouldn't try to gain access (again) at my account and mess up my plot again.

3. Do you like tragedies and such at your stories?

Err, can I skip the question? Kidding. But it's a...no? Well, kinda maybe, since I really hates tragedy and loves it at the same time. It's from reading to much stories about Tsuna being cheated, betrayed etc and in my stories, I could do amything to take away little Tsu-kun from those wandering bastards. *Grin innocently*
And dammit, I don't like taking away Kyoya from Tsuna! Don't be such a meanie!

4. What's your favorites?

Hmm, the first one on the list is anime. Second is foods. Third is my phone. Fourth is my books and studying. Fifth is GTA. #LateGtaLover
Anyway, in specific anime/manga, I first fall in love with One Piece, but Bleach kinda rocks too, but among being torn between running away with Luffy or dying and meeting Ichigo, I discovered KHR. And the others are Naruto, KNB, so on and so forth.

5. What's you and your fetish with hidden messages and hidden meanings?

WHAT?! It's not a fetish! It's a love between—*cough awkwardly* It's a thing developed when you spend too much time with a friend with a Detective Conan and Magic Kaito fetish. And hey, it's not a fetish.

6. What's your true name?

Try to decode this one, fellas~

19 5 3 18 5 20

7. What's your other stories?

Ah! I'd like to promote All27 Compilation (a random All27 couples), 27 Revolution (When a wacko scientist make Tsuna a bait to predators), and my brand new story, Konoha Craziness (when the newly made Rukodaime Naruto thought that when things finally turned to normal, his life decided to screw up and turn one hundred eighty degrees.)

8. What could you say about yourself? Can you introduce yourself?

Mhm, first, my name is Mirabella2772. I like my phone, matchmaking couples, making someone's life a living hell, scaring the crap out of my brother, playing video-games in a ventilated room, reading books, randomly commenting something when I didn't like something from the book ("Percy should have more scene with something like this, something like that...") and spending my free time meditating to hopefully find my hidden chakra. I hate people who made fun of other's works, trying to act superior, those who rely on copying others hardworks, and breaking my promise. And my hobby is stalking our cat, feeding my grandma's fishes our cat foods, writing, reading, and setting my brother's shirt on fire.

9. What's your favorite saying?

Ah! It's one of anonymous' saying. It says 'Men are made up of 43 percent muscles, 54 percent fats, and 3 percent brain. It explains everything' and 'those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friend are worse that trash.'

10. Lastly, if you have the opportunity to challenge your fellas, what challenge would you gave to them?

Mhm...I challenge you to try to speak words without making your upper and lower lips and teeth touch like monkey, mommy and money. Enjoy~