Bullet(2784)

Ok,this is a new challenge for me.It's a hard thing to do Basil so i decided that he will only spoke the Thy and Thou.
Until then!

---Ciaossu~

Basil chewed at his lip as Tsuna leaned at one of the stalls.Well,they are currently at the market,buying stuff for the dinner.

It started when he arrived at the Sawada Household to visit his boss who were also visiting them when the door slammed open.

"Out!"Tsuna in dying will screeched as she point at the gate.Iemitsu was crying and babbling to her.

"But my Tsuna-chan!They are only after your chastisity!Let your daddy just came with you-"

"Dad!"Tsuna smacked her forehead."
My guardians are not like that!"

Iemitsu looked like he was about to wail when his eyes landed in Basil.And without arguments,he shoved the surprised Basil in front of Tsuna.

"Then take my most trusted one!Basil!"

Basil sighed as Tsuna looked at him.
"O-oh!I'm sorry!Let's take a rest for a while."

They settled for can if juice as they sat at the bench.Then Tsuna's intuition pricked as she stood.And Basil seemed to notice it too because he stood too.
Two man in black is standing at the opposite road,and based from the glints in their pocket,guns.

They dashed for the alley,as bullets pierced the air.Tsuna is having a comeback when one of them appeared behind her.And she notice it too late.Gunshot was heard at the alleyway as the two mafiosos collapsed.

Basil was holding a gun,and the other is used as his white shirt stained red with blood.

"B-basil!"Tsuna exclaimed as she examined the bullet wound at his arm.

"I am fine,Tsuna-dono.Arth thou okay?"Tsuna smacked his head lightly as tears formed in her eyes.

"Fine?!You are the one that was shot so why are you worried about me?!"Tsuna yelled as Basil winced.Tsuna slumped as sobs racked her body.

"Go-gomenasai,Tsuna-dono.I-i already call the others."Tsuna just nodded,as she help Basil stand.But Basil lose his balance as Tsuna yelp and they collapse to each other.

"Urgh."Tsuna groaned as she squinted to erase the blur in her vision.
Just as Basil looked below him.

"Wha-what?"The two blushed as they realized their position.Tsuna was below and Basil is topping her.As he tried to stand,he yelp because his not shot shoulder gave in and he smack his head to Tsuna.

"Ouch!"Tsuna cry out as she nurse her bump.Her other arm is under Basil's wounded shoulder so any movement may cause more bleeding.

Basil's warm breath made Tsuna's face burned as blue clashed with brown.
And before they know it,lips meet as Basil leaned down to meet her inviting lips.Tsuna shudder with pleasure and was about to lose her control when the sound of something meeting the floor made them stop.

"D-dad?"Tsuna choked as Iemitsu's face paled then reddened.

"You brat!"Iemitsu screeched."How dare you molested my sweet daughter?!!!!!!"

"Wahhh!!!!Stop it Dad!!!"

---Omake~

Iemitsu growled as he clench his fist.Tsuna is holding Basil's hand while the other is biting his lips in nervous.

Nana behind them is giggling while looking at the blushing couple.Reborn is smirking as he petted Leon.

"Who knows that you are so bold to kiss her in front of her father while in a dark alleyway?"Reborn said aloud as Basil's face reddened more.

"It's not a good news!I thought that you are nothing like the others but!"Iemitsu sounded scandalized as Nana smacked him on the head.

"Don't talk to my son-in-law that way Iemitsu!"

"S-son-in-law?!"

"That's early Maman.But i agree with you.So stop whining Iemitsu."

"Re-reborn!Mama!Stop talking lime that like i'm not here!"

"Oh my!Tsu-chan is blushing!"

"Mama!!!"

---Owari

Well,i just had the urge to write the omake.Good luck Iemitsu!