Kiss (All27)

Everything started when Lambo strangely decided that they should visit a cafe in Italy(and also, they just graduated from their school as Reborn kicked them to Italy to inherit the mantle of the Vongola.)

Tsuna's intuition was prickling but he ignored it, and cheerfully accepted the offer(because it's also a reason for escaping his mountains of paperwork) and he quickly ushered them to the cafe where Reborn discovered cappucino.

Tsuna ordered a mug of chocolate and cheesecake like Lambo while his friends clustered around him, well, Hibari is in a separate table, drinking tea when a couple caught his attention.

"Eh? What are they doing?" Tsuna asked while tilting his head curiously. The others looked at where he is looking and immediately flushed, the others looked away(Lambo is an excemption, he is very attentive to his cake) as Reborn slapped the side of his head.

"Oww! What the hell, Reborn!" He whined, nursing the bump at his head.
His now-adult tutor rolled his eyes.
"Really, Dame-Tsuna? Are you that oblivious?"

Tsuna looked again at the couple that was passionately making out. "But they looked like they are eating each others face—" "J-jyuudaime!" Hayato cutted, face rivalling a tomato. "Don't let them stain your virg-I mean, your innocent eyes!"

Tsuna pouted and shifted his attention at his chocolate. Mukuro grinned perversely suddenly and leaned forward as Chrome face-palmed. "Kufufufufu~ Speaking of kiss, did someone already had the nerve to took your first kiss Tsunayoshi-kun?" Oblivious to the devious glee, Tsuna nodded, shocking the guardians.

"T-tsuna, you already kissed someone?" Takeshi coughed at his palm, the coffee had enter the wrong pipe. Tsuna smiled before nodding. Reborn frowned. Not that he is disappointed or something but, in his long career as Tsuna's tutor, the brunet never told him being that intimate into someone.

"Who...who is the piece of shit one that took your first kiss, Jyuudaime?" Hayato hissed the piece-of-shit part, he didn't want Tsuna to scold him for his words.

"Um...Kaa-san, that lady on the bakery, Erza-sensei, Kushina-san, Hana's mother...." Before Tsuna could react, Reborn immediately slapped him behind his head.

"Ite! Reborn! What was that for?" He whined. "Stupid! The one you are listing is only kissed in cheeks!" Reborn scolded, but his cheeks are burning from his outburst. Tsuna grimned sheepishly before turning his attention to Lambo who are messy.

Reborn looked at the other guardians before giving a knowing smirk, the others shooting him back a smirk of their own.

"Ano...Minna, why are you smirking at eah other?"