Crazy(5927)

Hayato Gokudera decided that he is going crazy.

Just this morning, his (soon-to-be) wife and mother of his (still-unborn) child left for a monthly meeting with their allies without anyone of the guardians. Well, not that he was worried (he isn't!) but their last trip to the future leaves an impression at the storm guardian that even though his boss is as strong as a titanium, she can disappear like a ghost.

He turned to his table before meeting eye-to-eye a frowning Tsuna, holding a piece of paper at his desk. "Hayato, I told you to bring all my papers right? Why did you leave Mukuro and Kyoya's paperworks?" He blinked before squinting, slightly disappointed when he'd noticed that it was just an imagination when he'd turned to be greeted by Tsuna, holding an iron.

"Hayato! Did I told you to never pulled your tie tightly right?! Look, the silk is stretched!"

He blinked in shock and was promptly disappointed when his wife(soon)is just a prigment of imagination.

Pacing at his office, he barely noticed the time and before he know it, he sank at the couch and fall asleep.

=•=

"Hayato," The said man groaned a reply before sinking deeper at the couch, but the one that was tapping him sighed.

"Hayato, i'm sure that you're tired but there's a bed—" Hayato bolted from his slump as he grasped Tsuna's shoulder, checking for injuries before sighing in relief when he'd seen nothing. The brunette smiled fondly before giving him a sideways smile.
"And could you tell me Mr. Gokudera why you've managed to sleep in the couch?" Tsuna's voice was teasing that made him smile.

He kissed her nose. "I was just having a mental problem about you, soon-to-be Mrs. Gokudera." He shrugged off her outrage "Hey!" and kissed her on the lips. "You never failed to make me crazy."