Death(5927)

Hey, for my fellow Naruto lovers over there, did you already watch how Orochimaru(pedo)revived the Hokages? Hashirama(or is it Tobirama?) told them that an Uchiha awakened their Sharingan once the person they felt a strong like(love?) to the point of possessiveness or obsessiveness died, they awakened it....Oh man, I suddenly remember how Sasuke awakened his sharingan when he thought Naruto is dead...

Okay, enough Naruto ramblings. Ciao~

=•=

"No....no, no, shit. Jyuudaime!" Gokudera Hayato cried when he climbed over the wrecked havoc of the once Vongola Mansion.

He started to dig at the rubbles, moving over some debris that collected as he desperately cried and hoped that Tsuna is okay.

No! He is okay!

He remembered that a few hours ago, they are still fine. The guardians are in a gathering, and he and Tsuna stayed for a while and assured them that they will follow them.

But the moment the other guardians are gone, many man in suits that use flame attacked them with a sync attack, before disappearing. The Vongola Mansion was buried into rubbles and all the maids and butlers are buried too, except for him and his bodyguards that was waiting for the Decimo outside.

His heart are pounding like crazy when he managed to pull a block of stone and cried out in shock when he seen Tsuna barely alive, covered in scratches and a huge gash of wound at his stomach.

"Jyuudaime!" Hayato cried, his hands trembling as he put Tsuna's head at his lap, weakly rocking him.

"H-hayato..." Tsuna wheezed, as a trail of blood escaped his mouth, coughing.
Fire was still burning at the remains of the mansion but the bomber paid no heed and continue to rock his boss' body.

"J-jyuudaime, d-don't t-try to talk. H-helps coming..."

"Shh..." Tsuna whispered softly as he lifted one hand to cupped his right-hand man's cheek, smearing it with blood that was mixed by the tears that flowed from the bomber's eyes. "T-there is no time left..." He suddenly broke into cough, alarming Hayato.

"Jyuudaime!" Hayato cried, as he leaned his forehead at Tsuna's own. "P-please don't talk, it will took your strength—"

"Protect the Vongola for me, Hayato." Tsuna cutted in, as he tried a small smile that turned to grimace as the feeling of his insides throbbed in pain shocked him. "C-change it back to—" he wheezed again for air, as he looked at his right-hand man's face, trying to memorize it even though his vision is blurred and fading to black.
"Change it back like the vigilante group Primo created." Tsuna murmured as he smiled softly at Hayato for the last time, before his hand that was cupping the bomber's cheeks fall at his chest.

He took a one shuddering breath before his chest settled calmly, his eyes closed on it's own and before he fade to the darkness permanently, he could hear his right-hand man's anguish cry and he was no more.

=•=

For those who noticed it, yes, it is similar to what happened to Daemon and Elena except it's Hayato and Tsuna and Tsuna wished that Hayato would changed to Vongola back to it's original state before falling to Mafia. I just need to rush this because I have to. I need to enjoy my summer ya' know?