Bitter(R27)

Tsuna didn't like bitter things, foods, drinks, or anything that is bitter.

Her hatred for that yucky foods started when Nono first visited them, when her otou-san make him a coffee while the old man talk to her and her okaa-san.

Iemitsu was drinking and randomly chatting with the old man he didn't notice Tsuna smelling the cup because she didn't want to bother them that she's thirsty.

Balancing in her feet while holding the cup, the young brunette sipped at the lukewarm coffee slowly before hissing and almost choking at the bitter drink.

"Yuwkcy!" She cried, handing the cup at Iemitsu who squatted at her front.
"Owtou-san! Bawd yuwcky!"

Nono chuckled at the adorable brunette as Iemitsu apologized, telling her that he forgot to put sugar in it.

Next is on Valentine, when Nana started to experiment on making chocolates. And since she is sly, she poke a finger at the chocolate mixture and lick it.

"Ewww!" She screeched and wash her finger at the sink. She gurgled water to wash away the bitter taste but alas, it already stick to her tongue.

Nana, who was back from rummaging the drawer for the shapers find her daughter shuddering at the table.

"Ara? Did you taste the bitter chocolate, Tsu-chan?"

The brunet couldn't lie but only pouted since she is caught.

Last is when she give her newly freed arcobaleno tutor Reborn with the cappucino flavored chocolate that her mother created. Popping the chocolate at his mouth, the hitman almost melted at the taste as Tsuna watched with disgust.

"Uhh, Reborn?" She asked. "How do you find that chocolate tasty?"

The hitman sent her a questioning look. "Why Dame-Tsuna. Don't you like bitter foods?" Right on timing, Nana entered with a tray of cup with hot chocolate.

"Oh Reborn-kun." She cooed. "Tsu-chan hated bitter things because it's yucky." The soon-to-be Decima blushed and look at her mother with embarassment. "Mom!"

Nana just giggled before going down, leaving the tutor and the student tandem alone. Reborn chuckled at the embarassment look at his student when an idea hit him.

Popping another chocolate at his mouth, Tsuna couldn't react in time as her lips met Reborn. The hitman hummed in amusement before pushing the chocolate at her mouth just as she pushed herself away, gagging at the taste before chugging the hot chocolate, not minding the hot temperature, just to wash away the taste of bitter taste.

Sending Reborn a scandalized look, Tsuna practically tripped for the stairs, Reborn chuckling behind her.

---

Okay, just a note. Who do you think will be her partner in the next?

And i'm very sorry for the late update. If you are studying for exams and shit, you get what I mean, right?