Guardian Angel(1827)

Hibari Kyoya prided himself as a worthy carnivore that owns Namimori with an iron fist. (Hmm....this sentence is very familiar for me... Oh, hi-yah~!) He has his duty as the guardian of his teritory, and as the lead carnivore, he have to protect his herds of herbivore. Well, that's what he reasoned with himself as he stalk—followed the fluffy brown haired herbivore.

Oh just admit it. His conciousness sighed audibly. You were stalking that cute mate.

Err, okay, maybe he's stalking the brown haired herbivore, but only because of curiousity. A part of his mind, in his memory, this brown haired herbivore is a part of his childhood.

Little 6 years old Hibari Kyoya walked at the park holding his new pair of silver tonfas he have from his father. Hibird flew over his head, chirping, and no one seemed to flock at the park which is a good thing for him, that is, until a soft ball bounced and smacked him at the fist.

"What the heck?" He growled, watching the ball bounce away. A young 5 year old brown haired kid followed the ball, shrieking when he'd finally catched it before sticking a tongue at him. What the..?

"Why did you let the ball hit me, herbivore?" Hibari whipped his tonfa to add more intimadating aura as he glared at the little brat. "Did my face shined that much?" To his shock, the brunet puffed his cheeks like a squirrel, before looking up at him with his hands at his hips like a scolding mother. "Ćuse me?! It's your fault that the ball hit you."

Hibari smirked at the brunet's nerve to stand up at him. "Heh, little herbivore. You have the nerve to stand up at me." He pondered for a while before speaking the words he never thought he'd initiated. "What's your name?"

"I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi! Tsuna for short! Not tuna, but Tsuna! Remember it!" (Dattebayo! Haha, sorry, just a habit) Tsuna examine him for a while and seemed delighted when he didn't make fun of his name. "I like you, Mr. Stick-on-your-ass! What's your name?" Hibari hissed at his nickname but squashed it down. No time for being angry with childish tease.

"Hn, Hibari Kyoya...omnivore."

After their meeting, both of them started to get fond of each other, well, for Kyoya's case, nodding, but they started to get comfortable with each other's presence. But one summer changed everything, when the enthusiastic brave omnivore that have the nerve to stand up at him turned to a stuttering coward herbivore that trembled at his presence.

And the familiar soothing aura the omnivore held whenever they're near to each other seemed to lessened, but it's still there, only, it seemed compressed with something preventing it. And along with the major change, the omnivore became clumsy and shy.

That's why after the major change (as he dubbed it) Hibari took it as his duty
to...stalk this troublesome herbivore. (In a multiple universe in a far away—shut it, author!)

And it become a habit of his for seven years, him stalking the herbivore as... Well, as his guardian. Not that he want to admit that.

Anyway, right now, he was currently hiding...watching on the top of a building as the herbivore scurried on a corner before skidding into halt when it found a dead-end. Unfortunately, it seems that the little herbivore is chased by...oh, those are the bullies again.

Hibari sighed and calmly took out his tonfa. It seems that this little guardian thingy will continue until the herbivore start to grow a backbone again. Jumping from his spot, Hibari entered with a heroic style, smirking at the still trembling herbivore. Turning to the bullies, Hibari revealed his tonfa before glaring menacingly at the bullies.

"Hn, you're breaking one of my rule"
Am I late for the party?

=•=

I'm very sorry for including that part....
Well, not really. Hehe. Anyway, don't forget to visit my 27 Revolution okay? I'm going to include a new character there since it's a little kind of boring. Hopefully, I could update in another day, or at the another-other day or in another-and-other-other day....

Ack, before I forgot, i'm going to include this special scene in 27 Revolution. Just comment down there whom will be Tsuna's pair at the clippings m'kay?

#1.

"Come on," ______ muttered, handing out his hands outstretched. Many of the passengers of the commercial flight are gaping at the...romantic scene in front of them while some of the doujinshis fangirls are squealing and videocaming the rare scene in front of them. "Just close your eyes and jump. I'm going to catch you."

Tsuna peered from the stairs, looking down at him and back to the ground. "I'm afraid of falling!" Then his face reddened. "Err, I mean, i'm afraid of heights!" ______ smiled and nodded at him.

Tsuna seemed to ponder it for a while before sighing, defeated. "Okay...just... Just catch me okay?"

_____ smile widened. "Don't worry. I can't promise that i'll be there forever, but i'll promise that I can catch you always."

Is this scene a little unromantic? *pout* Again, Just comment there who will be Tsuna's pair okay? I'm willing to put this on my 27 Revolution. I'm going to add another scene again. Just wait for the another scene. ;D