Sweets(1827)

Tsuna stare longingly in her strawberry cake.Oh,how many days does she yearn for that pink and delicious fruit?

Edging at the table,she was about to attack the cake with a spoon when her guardians burst at her office,fighting.

She dramatically gasped before shielding it,putting it at back at it's box.
She wished that next time,Dino will send her vanilla cake.

"Jyuudaime!"Tsuna flinched as she took a seat at her swivel chair.Hayato slammed his hands on her table.
"That brat is getting annoying again!"

Lambo started crying."I am not!It's not my fault that you are stupidera much!"

Hayato was about to retort when she cleared her throat.Raising her eyebrow,Tsuna stared at her right-hand man

"Really?So that you decided to interrupt me in my break just to point that out?"

"Exactly."Reborn said,popping out of no where.

Lambo started crying louder as he pulled a pink grenade and throw it at Reborn who fortunately,found something to shield himself.But unfortunately,it is the box with her strawberry cake.

"Noooooo!!!"She screamed before the grenade exploded.Lambo peek at the sofa he taken refuge to see Hayato is gone along with Reborn.And Tsuna is standing there,and oh boy!She looked pissed.

"Do you know how much sacrifices i have to do just to buy that strawberry cake?!"

A scream followed from the Decima's room.

---Ciaossu~

Oh dear,because of what Lambo did, Tsuna is royally pissed is what Belpeghor reported to Xanxus.

The head of Varia snorted.

"Yeah right,when it comes to her cakes,she become a godzilla."

Back at the mansion.

Hibari raised an eyebrow as he took is the scene of the thrashed and still smoking Lambo.

Hibird approached the child saying
'Fried Cow'.

He seen Chrome,Ryohei,Hayato, Yamamoto,and even the baby carnivore hiding behind a sofa.Ignoring their pleads,he knock on the door.

"What did i tell you--?!"Tsuna stop her threat as she blinked at what Hibari is holding.Her eyes sparkled as she took the box of chocolates and kissing Hibari in the cheeks.

"Thanks Kyoya!!"Hibari raised his eyebrow before shrugging,returning to his room ignoring again the others gaping face.

"Tsk,only Hibari's chocolate calm her down."Reborn huffed as the other guardians return to their daily task.