Pain II(1827)

Hibari Kyoya often prided himself of being strong, never to be tied to anyone, but Tsunayoshi made him think twice about that. He fall in love with the omnivore, their relationship was shared intimately but many years then, he started to look for someone more satisfying.

And that's why he spend most if his time with another woman, different taste every night. The thrill that it gaves to him when he thought of testing Tsuna's loyalty to him when the omnivore find out about his affairs.

But he didn't thought of being drunk, and having a sex with a woman and having a good time but that drunkness lead him to call his omnivore to end their relationship.

And he never thought that his test for the omnivore's loyalty will lead him to rush for the nearest hospital, praying that nothing will happen to Tsuna.

When he arrived, he noted that the only guardians present is the puppy and the omnivore's father and mother along with the two arcobaleno, Colonello and Reborn. Nana noticed his arrival immediately and before everyone could react, she attacked him with slaps.

"How could you?!" Nana screamed, grasping the scruff of his neck in a threathening way. "What have you done to my son?!"

Iemitsu immediately held Nana's hand and pried her away from Kyoya with grim eyes. "Dear, Kyoya isn't the one that bump into his car—"

"And you will the one next to our son that will be sent to the emergency room if you finish that sentence, Iemitsu!" Nana exclaimed as she yanked her arms from her husbands hold. Her angered eyes shifted once more to the prefect.

"Know this, Hibari. I don't care if you are important to my son or anything but if something happened to him..." Her eyes narrowed. "I'll take him back to Japan, with power or not!"

=•=

After Nana's outburst earlier, the doctor arrived, bringing the news that Tsuna had barely escaped death and after three weeks, he will wake up again.

And after a three weeks of waiting, they are now beside their sky's bed, all the guardians present and not after a minute, those eyes fluttered open and with a groan, he pushed himself upright.

"Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn barked as his student winced and hold his temples. "Don't push yourself!" Tsuna grinned and looked before the hitman before frowning. "Wow, are they your friends?"

Hayato took a step forward. "Jyuudaime. What are you saying—?"

"Jyuudaime? Tenth? Why would you call me tenth? Is that a code or something?" Tsuna smiled pleasantly, but the opposite feeling for the others. Kyoya took a step forward.

"Omnivore." His brows are furrowed and his hands are unclenching and clenching itself. "What do you mean?"
Those brown eyes of his lover shifted to him curiously. "Ano, that's supposed to be my question you know? Who are you?"

Kyoya swallowed the lump that is blocking the air to his lungs. He felt himself gasping for air as Tsuna asked him if something's wrong. The guardians themselves looked horrified.

"Selective amnesia. His brain shut down the memories of his painful accident along with what happened before his accident. And based on what happened earlier, all of his close friends are also one of the things he forgot.

I'm sorry, but that memories is very hard to remember now. Remembering you might break him."

In exchange for his pain, Tsuna's memory and adventure with his guardians and friends are erased in a single accident along with his lover.