Valentines Story(All27)

Valentines Day, was usually little out of the ordinary, but the last thing Tsuna had expected was for it to spin totally out of control.

It was the first time Tsuna was 'celebrating' Valentines Day since he returned from the future. You can't really call it celebrating because Tsuna never celebrated Valentines Day once in his life. It was because no girl ever gave Tsuna anything, ever.

Yeah, yeah. He'll admit that he is a little 'innocent' to the word love. A couple passed before him, swinging their interlocked hands together. He winced.

Like rubbing a salt in the wound.

Making his way to the Namimori Chuu, he inwardly noted that Takeshi and Hayato isn't with him. He shrugged before a shout of his name made him turn and he seen Haru running toward him.

"Tsuna-kun!" She gasped before him before giving out a box of chocolate before him. A rush of blood made him blush. "Please accept this."

Whoa, that's new. He scratched the back of his neck and stammered a thank you becore accepting it. "B-but what's this for?" He asked.

Haru smiled. "Happy valentines, Tsuna-kun!"

"V-Valentines?" Was all he could think of, before the words sank down and he blushed harder.

But strangely, he could only felt embarassment and gratitude to the other brunette. "Anyway, thanks Haru! You know that you are always a best friend for me. Only female. Like a sister." He stumbled in his words before he could stop himself. Haru's eyes softened. "Well, Happy Valentines again, Tsuna-kun!"  Then she ran off again at a corner.

Tsuna straightened his back and stuff the chocolate to his pocket. Well, he finally straightened one problem. On their lunch break(Hayato and Takeshi isn't with him nor they are present)he met up Hana whom are waiting for Ryohei(they met up a little often nowadays).

"Oh no." Tsuna eyed Hana's lunch. "I forgot to bring my wallet. Can I run back and pay this later?" She told the cashier. Tsuna smiled before slapping some money at the counter.

"This should cover for that and mine right?" Seeing the cashier smile, Hana grinned at him like it wasn't the most chivalrous thing she'd seen today and leaned to peck him at his cheeks.

Tsuna tensed. Whoa again. Hana smiled at him. "In thanks." He returned back her smile. "What are friends for?" Before leaving. Ryohei walked toward her, obviously seeing the whole scene.

"He deserves much more than that. After all, isn't he the sweetest?"

=•=

And....cut! I'll run the next part of this(there is so don't worry)so avoid pelting me with rotten tomatoes.