Snow White(All27)

Okay,this is an All27 story.The story is like Snow White but the seven dwarfs is the reason why she was fall into an endless slumber.

---Ciaossu~

Once upon a time,there is a sweet innocent child named Snow White.Her hair is black like the midnight,her lips is red as the blood and skin as white as a snow.

"But Tsuna-nee,you didn't fit the discription!"Tsuna froze at her reading as she look at Lambo and Fuuta's wide eyes.It was already night and she just finished her torture from Reborn but she couldn't bring herself to refuse the two kids request for a story.

"Lambo,she is not true.And i 'm not Snow White."Lambo nodded sleepily before leaning in the already sleeping Fuuta and sleep himself.

Smiling,Tsuna placed a kiss on his and Fuuta's forehead.But she didn't know that it's her last kiss.

Closing the door on her room,Tsuna changed into pajamas and reach for her
bed.But her intuition keep on nagging her,but she didn't follow it,the toll of tiredness weighing her.

She closed her eyes,and fall into an endless sleep.

---Ciaossu~

Giotto hurried to escape the landscape from the ring,because damn,he forgot the curse.When he materialized in front of his descendant,his eyes grew wide and he paled.Too late,his intuition pricked.

It's too late

"Nooooooo!!Tsuna!!!!"

---Ciaossu~

The guardians was alerted as Giotto's scream echoed the mansion.Weapons in their hand,they dashed for the Decima's room.

"Jyuudaime!"Hayato cry out before slamming the door open.Giotto was shaking his many great granddaughter while crying and cursing.

"Tsuna!"Giotto cried as he desperately shook his descendants shoulder.But dread and horror wash over everyone as the pale hand of Decima hung limply at the side of the bed,the Vongola ring sliding in her finger and meeting the floor with a metallic 'clang!'

---Ciaossu~

Snow White's step-mother,the new queen envied her and sent her to the magical forest to let her die.But Snow White met the seven dwarfs that grew accustomed to her existance.But the witch mother found out that Snow White was still alive and visited her with a curse.The curse of endless slumber.

Chrome close the fairytale book she was reading to wipe the tears that gather in Lambo's eyes.Lambo was hugging her as they sat beside the sleeping Decima,the other guardians looking grimly at the slumbering Tsuna.

"It's not fair."Lambo said."Tsuna-nee is not yet finish reading the story for me."

"I'm sorry,it's my fault.If i just told you about this,maybe we can stop this."Giotto sobbed as he clutch the cold hand of his descendant.

---Ciaossu~

The news of the sleeping princess reach the siding kingdom and a brave prince proposed a deal.If he managed to woke the princess,she will come with him.

Xanxus arrived the mansion after 3 days.Apparently,the news travelled and Nono wanted to brin his grand daughter at his own mansio to keep an eye on her.

But after facing the gloomy situation of the guardians,he spun and go back to his car.

"Brat needs her guardian and i don't want to face that gloomy room again."Xanxus claimed as he report to Nono.

---Ciaossu~

The dwarfs begged the prince to not take Snow White with him so he pitied them and with a kiss,he woke Snow White but leave the enchanted forest after that.

Tsuna's eyes fluttered open as she woke up to see her guardians leaning to her.

"Tsuna!!!"They greeted.She yawned back in return.

"Why are you guys here?"Tsuna glanced at them groggily.

---Ciaossu~

Snow White woke up and she live happily ever after with the dwarfs.

Tsuna face-palm in front of her many great grandfather.The guardians(even Hibari)is annoyed while the other is comically sweatdropping.

"You mean that the curse you are talking about is once the boss do paperwork in a great amount,
stress and tiredness will piled and in a calculated day will weighed?"
Tsuna deadpanned.Giotto nodded his head.

"Yes!It's a curse!Our no-good guardians give us paperwork and that leads us to collapse!"Giotto wailed.

Tsuna stare at her ancestor before sighing.Who knows that tiredness can lead to concussion?She sighed again before falling back to her bed.Well,at least her guardians can worried about her.

---Ciaossu~

Another lame story -.-