Innocent(All27)

I'm very sorry for writing this one but, I'm kinda craving for All27 goodness? Anyway, for my 1827 readers, i'm really sorry if most of my 1827 stories turns into a tragedy. I realy wonder myself why all of the 1827 I know is all about tragedy or something... Anyway, gomen~

=•=

Remind him again why mixing the Varia, The Guardians and the first generation is a bad idea? Oh yeah.

All of them + One Place = Chaos

Tsuna whimpered pitifully as the 'guests' trashed his mansion, more paperworks!, and he didn't have the guts to stop them because it only meant death of stupidity instead of noble bravery. "Tsuna-nii!!!!" Thankfully, whoever that person who yelled among the chaos and fight between the guardians and their 'guests', it successfully pryed their attention to the screamer instead of going on each other's head.

The brown-haired seventeen years old Decimo poked out his head from under the couch, peering at his adopted younger brother curiously.

Lambo squatted before him, holding his notebook (Tsuna is impressed when his intuition pointed out that it's Lambo's homework. Reborn's threat about his grape candy works) his face torn into panic.

"Lambo?" Tsuna crawled out of his hiding place, and seated himself atte couch, pulling Lambo beside him. "What is it?" The child gulped, before shoving the notebook in front of him. Tsuna squinted, before pulling the notebook away from his face to read it better.

"If you are going out or in of a hole, which comes out first? Head, feet or hands?" He read aloud. He blinked for a while, pondering before patting Lambo's head. "Of course it's hands! If it's dark or something, you need to make sure first that there is something you can held on before going out or in, right?"

Lambo beamed at him, before scambling to scribble hands, before a bullet passed between them, making the squawked in surprise. Reborn cocked his gun in front of them, a look of fury at his face. "Have you really gone senile that badly, Dame-Tsuna? What would you enter first at the hole? It's the head, stupid!"

"Tss, I never thought that the great Reborn is stupid." Xanxus sneered. "You need to use your hands, trash! Do you enter a hole without preparing it? You need to widen it using your hands first, trash!" Most of the Varia nodded in agreement. Tsuna nodded gleefully too, even though he didn't get Xanxus' explanation.

"Ah, I think I agree with Reborn first. How would you know if it fits if you aren't going to enter the head first?" Giotto countered. The first and most of the tenth generation of Vongola nodded. "Wow, I never though that the great Giotto likes it rough." Takeshi piped in, siding with the Varia along with Ryohei (Extreme!) and surprisingly, Hibari.

"Or are you just that soft?" Hayato hissed. The two sides growled at each other before another fight broke out, this time, in verbal form. ("You need to use your fingers to loosen it up first!"
"You need to enter it directly!")

G sighed and rolled his eyes at the fight before patting Lambo and Tsuna's head (both of them are very clueless and innocent) "Tsk, just ignore them, both of you. They are just that childish." He ushered them away just as another fight broke out.

"You know, Lambo, just write both hand and head okay? You need to use your hand first before entering your head!" The very deafening silence surprised both of them, hell G is just as shock as all of them, as Tsuna blinked curiously and pointing a finger at himself.

"Eh? Why are looking at me like that?" The other's gleaming eyes made him shudder and made him think that he asked the wrong question but no one answer him. Before he could melt literally, he immediately swept Lambo at one hand and running like his ass is on fire, not before yelling out a, "You can continue your fight now!"

=•=

Please read my newest creation, Konoha Craziness and if you really want some 1827 goodness, it's my offer if you wait for the next update of 27 Revolution. I'm planning that everyone will have their good time with our tuna, and Hibari's turn is in place. Ciao~