Milk(6927)

Tsuna started to get fond of milk.

As a boss, she should be keeping her body and health in check, and milk helps her with that. She reminded herself that her bones should still be strong and straight even as she turns ninety, and even if everyone around her were suffering from osteoporosis.

Many of adults, even her mother!, say that milk will help you grow up faster and taller and she could even hear Reborn lectured Lambo about getting big and strong.

She glanced at her half-empty glass of milk. She had no idea why she couldn't sleep.

Lack of milk, perhaps?

She already inhaled a 3 glass of it but why did it never work on her?

It was already 3 at the morning, and her guardians are asleep already. Not that she didn't want someone to accompany her. Well, okay, she was feeling alone and something...

And speaking of alone, she wondered when would her three-years boyfriend Mukuro will came from his mission that involves the Estranio Family.

The thought of her boyfriend sent another wave of loneliness in her heart. She spun her spoon next on the glass for a while when somebody took her glass of milk without any of her consent and gulped it down.

She immediately perked up. "Mukuro!" She called and snaked her arms at his neck, inhaling his scent. "Is your mission done?"

She felt his laugh at his chest. "I suppose, you could call it like that. Why are you still awake, Amore?" Her brows furrowed and her attetion was immediately shifted to her now empty glass of milk before putting her hands on his shoulder and giving him a peck at his lips.

She pulled back right away with a dejected sigh and started to walk away, leaving a flabbergasted Mukuro who immediately walked after her.

"Tsuna? Are you okay?" The illusionist worriedly called and put a hand in her shoulder. Tsuna spun back to him with a pout.

"Just as I thought." She muttered. An eyebrow raised on that statement. "Just as you thought...?"

Tsuna answered with a little frustration but much more like a whine. "I can't still kiss you without standing on tiptoes."